Profile for day dreamer > Reviews

Content by day dreamer

day dreamer

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Gangnam Style Parody!, 23 Nov. 2012
This is a great song which is a parody of the song Gangnam Style by PSY, This is now my top joint favourite Rucka Rucka Ali song joint with his song "I Can Do Whatever I'm White"!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Parody!, 23 Nov. 2012
This is a great song which is a parody of Gangnam Style by PSY. Rucka has made this song hilarious and this is possibly my favourite Rucka song.

A Very Rucka Christmas: The 2nd Cumming
A Very Rucka Christmas: The 2nd Cumming

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas Comedy album!, 23 Nov. 2012
This is a great comedy album to get you into the Christmas spirit of you are one of Rucka's Nuckas! This is a must buy if you enjoy great comedy music!

I'm Black, You're White & These Are Clearly Parodies
I'm Black, You're White & These Are Clearly Parodies

5.0 out of 5 stars Best comedy album, 21 Oct. 2012
This is a great album by Rucka, this album includes 2 albums so this is great value for money. Highly recommended, must buy!

Rucka's World
Rucka's World

5.0 out of 5 stars Rucka's best album yet, 13 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Rucka's World (MP3 Download)
Become one of Rucka's Nucka's and buy this album!

I have been a fan of Rucka since his debut album Straight Outta West B and this is his best album yet, Rucka has always been great to his Nucka's (fans) as he has followed me on twitter and even thanked me for buying his album also every song in this album is awesome.

I definitely recommend you buy this album if you enjoy good music and a good laugh, also theres great amount of songs on this album, If I could I would rate this album more than 5 stars.

LG HB45E 2.1 Blu-ray & DVD Home Cinema System with 1080p Upscaling & BD LIve
LG HB45E 2.1 Blu-ray & DVD Home Cinema System with 1080p Upscaling & BD LIve

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent picture and sound!!, 14 Oct. 2010
I dont write reviews but enjoy reading them as this product has none i thought i would give it ago.The picture on the blu-ray player is far better than my old sharp blu-ray and upscales the dvds to full hd which makes me think is it worth buyin blu ray copies but prob will.I rent blu rays from lovefilm and now havin the great sound makes it so much better i wish i had a home cinema system years ago.the speakers are nice size and look great. I also have it connected to my xbox 360 and virgin v+ box through an optical cable and it makes me wonder how i managed without it.An ethernet cable for less than a fiver gives me all my files to look at photos and play my music through until i get an ipod and use the cradle that is supplied also great to have youtube ive watched an old film the outsiders on it as LF do not have it and the picture was v good.i would highly recommend this as its also over a £100 cheaper than comet and currys.