Profile for Mrs. J. Fraser > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Fraser

Mrs. J. Fraser "Peace Harmony and Joy" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tuffy's Ultimate Ring Paws Dog Toy, Red
Tuffy's Ultimate Ring Paws Dog Toy, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 terrier crosses chew through everything quickly. I ..., 20 Sep 2014
My 2 terrier crosses chew through everything quickly. I have to say after 6 months ( the longest any toy except Kong's has lasted for) it's still going strong. They managed quickly to pull the edging but as long as I cut the frayed end they never went back to it. it has 2 tiny tears in the outer cover but nothing for them to concentrate on. Considering they play tug of war with it as well as another terrier joining in , I give it 5 stars.

Shadows and Ravens
Shadows and Ravens

3.0 out of 5 stars Good story but so many mistakes, 21 Jun 2014
After all the spelling and grammar mistakes in the first book I thought the author may have had this one checked. This was a really good enjoyable story but was spoiled by many sentences not being finished, incorrect words bring used throughout, one whole piece of text in large print and also a real biggie. There is one whole chapter when she calls Tyler by the wrong name! I could not work out where this extra person came from initially which really irritated me. Come on Alice, please get an editor to read your books and correct them as it's really letting your stories down!

All I can say is thank goodness it was free.If it was not for all the mistakes I would have given a higher score as I did enjoy the story.

Power of Mind
Power of Mind

3.0 out of 5 stars Good story but.............., 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Power of Mind (Kindle Edition)
This has so many things that remind me of the Harry Potter Story. It's like she has taken the story and tweaked it. I still enjoyed it but it needs proof checked. There are so many spelling mistakes, wrong words used, words missed out and additional ones added that I was ready to give up half way through but thought it had promise so continued to read. I have now seen there is another book after this and am intrigued enough to check it out. I really hope the grammar etc is better and the story is more her own.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2014 9:55 AM BST

GENUINE POLTI VAPORETTO 2400 STEAM CLEANER
GENUINE POLTI VAPORETTO 2400 STEAM CLEANER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great machine, 5 Jun 2014
I have had my Polti over 10 years and it is still in great condition. I tried a lighter weight one last year and had to send back. That is the only downpoint but the power from it is great. I use it for hard floors, kitchen, bathroom and even to dust flowers. I paid a lot more for my oiginal than it is now so great buy. The floor is dry almost instantly which is great to stop dog prints appearing lol.

Inspirations
Inspirations

4.0 out of 5 stars Dream and I Dream of you., 15 May 2014
This review is from: Inspirations (Kindle Edition)
I remember reading this when David was in the UK, never dreaming that years later I would be able to buy it on my kindle. It is a very short book but very inspirational. My favourite is the one above.

Bouncing Back: The Life of Bill Bartmann
Bouncing Back: The Life of Bill Bartmann

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a must read, 27 Oct 2013
It is a while since I have read a book that had so much of an impact on me. Bill's story is a rags to riches affair with the difference that a few times he lost it all. The story is about more than him though. It shows how you can take an industry that no one likes, turn it on its head and make money at the same time as helping others. It also lets you see that Goverment's can be corrupt too as he was taken to court. You need to read this book to see what happens in court. This story is all about how every time he was knocked down he got up fighting again. If it had not been for work I would never have put this book down till the end. His industry is debt. I wish the same process was used everywhere.

As this book is being sold for charity please buy and share.

Secret Football Games With Football Quiz (Sports Stories for Children Book 1)
Secret Football Games With Football Quiz (Sports Stories for Children Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is great., 5 Jun 2013
I started reading this to one grandchild as the other was reading his own book. After 5 minutes his book was put down and he came across to listen to the story as what he had heard so far was interesting. At the end there is a quiz which is great to see how much attention they had been paying to the story. The only problem I had was the older one had read the questions and was answering before I had finished reading them out to the younger one. After that they took turns to answer.

The story lets you see that you ae never too old to learn new things. My grandaughter went to the park next day and told me her brother was playing with a stranger( even though she qualified it by telling me they had met before lol). Obviously the section talking about strangers stuck in her head.

So far my Grandchildren have read all of the Authors Skellie Rescue books and enjoyed them all. This is longer but both ages (almost 5 and 9) still think she is their favourite Author. The quiz made a welcome addition which they really enjoyed.

Betrayed: Days of the Rogue (Law of the Lycans Book 2)
Betrayed: Days of the Rogue (Law of the Lycans Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic series, 5 May 2013
My thanks to Nicky for making the whole series free. I enjoyed all of the books and read them one a day so will now just have to wait and see if any more get written. After checking on websites and also some of the book info on Amazon the order that I read them in was perfect. I read first bonded then mating,keeping,finding and finally betrayed. The only thing I would add is Nicky should go in and give the order on Amazon so people do not have to work it out themselves.

Heir in Exile (Royals Book 3)
Heir in Exile (Royals Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 20 April 2013
I really enjoyed all three books so much that as soon as I finished one I downloaded the next one. Thank goodness for Kindle.

Ella Skellee and The Balloon Trip - Childrens Story (The Skellee Rescue Service)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant as always, 24 Dec 2012
I have just downloaded the latest 2 Skellie books. What imagination the author has and I am sure it will fuel the imagination of the children who read them. These are great for parents (or Grans) to read to the children or for children to read to themselves.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3