Profile for Nightowl > Reviews

Panasonic SD-2500 WXC Automatic Breadmaker with Gluten Free Program
Offered by 123Electricals4Me
Price: 116.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! A "must buy", 21 Jun 2012
This is my third bread machine but my first Panasonic. What a difference! No "tweeking" of the given recipes to make them work - every time perfect bread and the gluten free programme produces "the best gluten free bread I have ever had" says my daughter-in-law. The timer works perfectly and I cannot see the difference between bread made on the timer and bread not made on the timer - I could with both of my previous machines. I am not bothered by the lack of any window in the lid but I do so wish it had a louder beeper, however I simply put the on cooker timer (which is nice and loud) for the same amount of time. Very highly recommended.

Rubber Bridge Score Card Holders
Rubber Bridge Score Card Holders
Offered by Richmond Bridge
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 7 Mar 2012
These card holders come complete with score cards but they also take Chicago score cards - not all card holders do, so they are doubly useful.

SILVER PLATED BRIDGE SET W/CARDS - FREE ENGRAVING UP TO 70 CHARACTERS. PLS E-MAIL US WITH INSTRUCTIONS
Offered by SILVER TREATS
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very classy!, 7 Mar 2012
This box looks so expensive! A great addition to any Bridge table, simple, classic and understated. I ordered mine on the 5th March and it came on the 7th - very beautifully engraved. Absolutely delighted.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 5, 2012 7:25 PM BST

Roller blinds replacement fittings kit for 25mm diameter blind tube
Roller blinds replacement fittings kit for 25mm diameter blind tube
Offered by EURO HOME INTERIORS
Price: 4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good indeed, 1 Mar 2012
Having bought a roller blind from Dunhelm Mill we were really annoyed when the cord on the fitting broke the first day of use. However looking at the reviews on their web site we were not alone! This replacement has been great. Much, much sturdier and easy to fit and use. HIghly recommended.

7dayshop R7 Premium Faux Leather Book Case / Cover for The NEW 2011 Kindle 4 (no keyboard), Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display / Kobo Touch - Powder Pink - Includes Anti Glare Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart!, 26 Jan 2012
This case which was bought as a present for my daughter-in-law does exactly what it says on the tin. It protects the Kindle and looks very smart too. I have bought three (for different sized Kindles) and they look and feel as good as a much more expensive cover. Highly recommended.

John Rutter - The Colours of Christmas
John Rutter - The Colours of Christmas
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just lovely!, 26 Dec 2011
What can I say? John Rutter never disappoints (when WILL he appear in the New Years Honours List for services to music?) and although some of the arrangements are well known to Rutter fans there is enough here that is new and delightful. A firm favourite already.

Exploring Colour in Knitting: Techniques, Swatches and Projects to Expand Your Knit Horizons
by Emma King
Price: 13.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Very readable, 26 Dec 2011
Like a previous reviewer I too wanted good instructions on intasia (are we knitting the same Kaffe Fassett?) and this book has the best that I could find - although U tube has a good section ...... Accomplished and inexperienced knitters will find this book easy to use with lots of adaptable patterns - a good investment.

Panasonic ER2061 Precision Beard and Hair Trimmer
Panasonic ER2061 Precision Beard and Hair Trimmer
Offered by Dealsdirect247
Price: 40.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 10 Oct 2011
I bought this for my husband after his previous (favourite) beard trimmer collapsed. He is very pleased with its performance and keeps telling me how good it is - so it must be!!

World in Union: Rugby World Cup, 2011- The Official Album
World in Union: Rugby World Cup, 2011- The Official Album
Offered by b68solutions
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good listen!, 10 Oct 2011
You can't help singing along with this CD - a favourite for longish car journeys because there is so much variety of both singers and styles and there is something to suit everyone.

NoBurn Miracle Oven Gloves Pair - Hot-Pink
NoBurn Miracle Oven Gloves Pair - Hot-Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 2 Sep 2011
I have thrown out all my old tatty singed oven gloves. These are perfect. They fit either hand and when you have finished with them they simply wash clean and look as good as new. No more brown burn marks or difficult-to-remove food stains. Simply wipe clean and away you go. I wouldn't change back to the old traditional gloves, having tried these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10