Profile for Alan Smith > Reviews

Content by Alan Smith

Alan Smith

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
View Quest Intelligent Jewellery VQ-IJK-032 4GB USB Stick Flash Drive Pen, Flower Keyring
Offered by Electric Mania Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 2 Aug. 2015
I do a few photo shoots for family and friends, and I wanted something a little bit better than a blank CD to put their photographs on. These usb devices are beautiful and come in a lovely presentation box which was unexpected. I use a usb extension cable to upload the photos to the memory sticks, so that I don't have to take them out of the box. The memory capacity isn't huge nor are they super quick at reading and writing but none of this mattered for my usage. Every time I have presented someone with one of these, they have been delighted. I highly recommend this product.

Swatch Irony Chrono Strap (**Strap Only**)
Swatch Irony Chrono Strap (**Strap Only**)
Offered by watchesbytimepiece

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 24 Jan. 2015
Brilliant and fits perfectly. Genuine article and quick delivery.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 24 Jan. 2015
Very poor. After a few weeks one socket stopped working, then two and finally three! Unfortunately I cannot recommend this product.

BlackRapid Cross Shot Sling Strap for Camera - Orange
BlackRapid Cross Shot Sling Strap for Camera - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Great strap., 24 Jan. 2015
Lots of people have already reviewed the black rapid straps and I have this one and the sport strap. I actually prefer this one for studio and short walk around photography. It is available in orange and black but personally I like the orange, it's easily seen if you put your camera down in low light. It's very comfortable and easily carries my 70D with battery grip and 70-200mm f4 IS.

DSLRKIT Dual / Triple Flash Bracket Umbrella Holder Light Stand shoe 1/4-Inch Screw

5.0 out of 5 stars I find it really useful., 24 Jan. 2015
I took a chance with this and to be honest I was pleasantly surprised. Yes it's a bit plastic and doesn't feel like a high quality item, but it works! I use mine with two yongnuo 565ex flashes both fitted with yongnuo 622c triggers and use the centre flash holder for adjusting the umbrella so that the flashguns are pretty much centered. It works really well for what I use it for and hasn't failed me yet.

Photographic Solutions Eclipse Lens and CCD Cleaning Fluid
Photographic Solutions Eclipse Lens and CCD Cleaning Fluid

5.0 out of 5 stars It works and works well., 24 Jan. 2015
Fantastic, I've used it to clean my sensor and my lenses. Highly recommended.

Ladies Pink Sneaker Trainer Fun Novelty Slippers With Real Shoe Laces - UK 5-6
Ladies Pink Sneaker Trainer Fun Novelty Slippers With Real Shoe Laces - UK 5-6
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Jan. 2015
These are great and a much loved present.

Around the Cornish Coast (Britain in Old Photographs)
Around the Cornish Coast (Britain in Old Photographs)
by Peter Q Treloar

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Jan. 2015
Lovely little book and a fast delivery.

Digital SLR Camera Sensor Cleaning Pads with Fluid - All APS-C Size Sensors
Digital SLR Camera Sensor Cleaning Pads with Fluid - All APS-C Size Sensors
Offered by Digipad

5.0 out of 5 stars Work perfectly well as long as you are competent in cleaning a sensor., 24 Jan. 2015
After reading the reviews I was dubious about trying these but seeing as I am not afraid to clean my sensor with a cotton bud, I gave them a try. I didn't use the cleaning fluid provided, I used Photographic Solutions Eclipse Lens and CCD Cleaning Fluid. I have to say that these combined worked fantastic and I had a spotless sensor first time. If you are confident about cleaning your sensor you could do much worse than try these. I will definitely be buying some more.

Terrapin - Sony Xperia Z2 Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover - 10-in-1 Pack
Offered by ClickJunkie