Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Expat Geordie" (Northern Ireland)

New Asus Google Nexus 7 FHD 2013 (2nd Generation Model, Android 4.3 4.4) BLACK Multi-Function SMART FOLIO Front & Back Case / Smart Cover / Typing & Viewing Stand / Premium SLIM Flip Case With Magnetic Sleep Sensor & Screen Protector Shield Guard & Nexus 7 FHD 2 2.0 II Tablet Black Stylus Pen Accessory Accessories Pack by InventCase® (Compatible only with the Nexus 7 2013 Model)
Offered by Sunny Savers Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made product, 19 Mar 2014
I received this yesterday and it seems well made and well priced. It fits my new Nexus 7 (2013) very well. Only time will tell how good the protection it offers is so I will update this review at a later date.

Asus Google Nexus 7 7-inch Tablet (2GB RAM, 16GB eMMC)
Asus Google Nexus 7 7-inch Tablet (2GB RAM, 16GB eMMC)
Offered by Pleasure Time Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 19 Mar 2014
Only received this item yesterday and coming from an old iPad 2 this item has all that I need. The build quality is more than satisfactory - not quite Apple standard but given the price the build would appear to be excellent. The operating system is fast and stable though it is different from iOS and needed a bit of a mindset change to get used to. It charged quickly and locked onto my home network with no bother. Can't yet comment on battery life but reports have stated you can expect 9 to 10 hours between charges if used normally. It comes with all the apps that I need and there are plenty of others available at Google Play Store - some free whilst others need to be paid for.

I will update the review once I have used it for a while though at the moment I am very happy with it.

Aula Bundles Blue LED Keyboard+ Mouse Illuminated Backlit Multimedia Gaming Combos
Offered by FOME

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but....!, 20 Nov 2013
Fairly cheap and OK as a gaming keyboard. Not really suitable for typing as the layout is not a standard UK one. The mouse is alright though I haven't used it for long periods. Still trying to work out how to use the dpi feature.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2013 12:42 PM GMT

Keysonic KSK-6001UELX Compact Gaming Keyboard with Blue Backlight UK Layout
Keysonic KSK-6001UELX Compact Gaming Keyboard with Blue Backlight UK Layout

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 22 Sep 2013
Have had this unit for just over one month and now the keyboard is not working at 100%. The numeric 3 key and the letter C key refuse to function. Have had to purchase a Microsoft keyboard for around the same price. This is a much better product in terms of ease of use, key feedback and quality.

Update - Amazon are going to replace the defective unit which is OK as my son prefers the Keysonic keyboard to the Microsoft one when playing games. I prefer the Microsoft one for typing as I feel it gives better feedback. I would also like say that Amazon have one of the best customer service organizations and were very quick to respond positively to my report of the original unit being defective.

Update - Just received replacement unit and will be returning it as background lighting not working (does not switch on).Cannot fault Amazon but cannot recommend this product as it would appear to have a Quality Control problem.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2014 8:41 PM BST

TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
Offered by E W Link Co Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 24 Aug 2013
Bought to extend a BT supplied Simpler Network adapters. Plugged them in and they paired with the BT supplied adapters with no trouble. I have measured 68 Mbps throughput whilst watching YouView HD channels with no stuttering or breakup of picture.

LUPO Anti-Static Wrist Strap Grounding Wrist Strap/Band - Prevents Build up of Static Electricity

5.0 out of 5 stars LUPO Anti-Static Wrist Strap, 1 Aug 2013
Being a newbie at building a computer I wanted to make sure I did not "fry" my components. After reading in the computer mags that one of these was needed I used it to build my new machine. As I did not "fry" any of the components I can only assume it did it's job.