Profile for S. Paez > Reviews

Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, subtle, funny, heartwarming, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Delicacy (DVD)
At first I thought 'this is just another romantic film'. But stay with it, and the storyline becomes enhanced by the wonderful acting. It is funny in parts, but also heartwarming. I loved this film and would watch it again!

Bestway 16-inches Shark Bite Water Slide
Bestway 16-inches Shark Bite Water Slide
Offered by Manorwood Leisure
Price: 15.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Water slide which doesn't slide, 23 July 2013
... Unless its placed on a slope! Picture + description do not specify this though. A disappointing buy for my son and us (the parents)

Toy Story Total Control Buzz Lightyear Deluxe Figure
Toy Story Total Control Buzz Lightyear Deluxe Figure
Offered by CHBURNS
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars buzz toy, 13 Jan 2013
My 2 1/2 year old son loves his Buzz Lightyear. He says all the good phrases like "To infinity, and beyond!" and "I have a laser and I will use it".
It has a laser light on right arm. You can move the switch on its back to different settings too.
This was a great purchase and is my son's fave toy (as well as Woody).

NEW CLASSY BLUE VINTAGE 1950's PINUP PENCIL WIGGLE DRESS
NEW CLASSY BLUE VINTAGE 1950's PINUP PENCIL WIGGLE DRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Figure flattering pencil dress, 28 Oct 2012
The blue pencil dress fits nicely & looks vintage.
I'm pleased with it & think its good value for money.

Drive
Drive
by Nathan Clement
Price: 10.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for truck obsessed children!, 14 Jun 2012
This review is from: Drive (Hardcover)
My 2 year old son loves this! The story is simple, and the drawings remind me of art deco style. The story centres around a young child's dad and his day at work driving a truck; and how he always gets home in time for them to play together for a bit before bedtime. My son now thinks his dad is a driver! A lovely book.

Fireman Sam Birthday Party Fireman Hats x 6
Fireman Sam Birthday Party Fireman Hats x 6
Offered by ROCK LTD
Price: 2.54

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 14 Jun 2012
The fireman's hat is made of plastic, with a sticker on the front. My 2 year old son enjoys playing with it. The little inner plastic buckle broke within a month, but he still likes it. It wasn't an expensive toy, so you get what you pay for.

Yeominis Hedgehog Orange Stars Wellingtons Size 6
Yeominis Hedgehog Orange Stars Wellingtons Size 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeominis wellies for kids, 3 May 2012
These wellies are great! Lovely colour and quality Welly material. The Puddle-o-meter at the back of the boots is cute! My son loves wearing them.

Lioness: Hidden Treasures
Lioness: Hidden Treasures
Price: 10.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Lioness Hidden terasures, 17 April 2012
There are a couple of good tracks on here: mainly the album title and one or two others. I recommend you listen and download individually, as this album was incomplete when Amy Winehouse died, and I doubt she would have released it like this.

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Tea Strainer & Stand- boxed
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Tea Strainer & Stand- boxed
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Tea strainer, 27 Feb 2012
The product does what it is meant to: strain your loose tea. However I have also found the metallic material a little bit flimsy. All in all, good value for money, but not a strainer that I would give as a a gift, or expect to last very long.

Grobag Little Space Invader 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (18-36 Months)
Grobag Little Space Invader 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (18-36 Months)

5.0 out of 5 stars Grobag, 1 Jan 2012
Snuggie and comfortable for my baby, this safe and easy to use Gro-bag is a must for those babies that won't keep their bed covers on! It fastens at the shoulders, is easy to wash and dry, and is good value for money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3