Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Beach Cafe
The Beach Cafe

5.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly enjoyed this book, 15 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Beach Cafe (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, it was easy reading but you wanted to turn the next page to see what was going to happen next.

genuine 95% Modal Sports Clothes Soft Women's Yoga Wear bloomers pants (Deep Gray, XL)
Offered by Hearty Business

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Aug. 2014
These are fab trousers, perfect for yoga and so cool in the warm weather. I find that after a long yoga session the knees are not baggy which is useful as you can then wear them for another session quite easily. Also lovely for wearing in the evening. Considering they are shipped from overseas it was a very fast delivery. I did buy the next size to what I would normally buy after reading various reviews.

DJT Women Harem Style Ruched Slouchy Full Length Soft Casual Hippie/Jumpsuit/Yoga/Jogging/Sportswear/Bloomer/Bottom/Pant/Trousers Red
Offered by DJT Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Aug. 2014
I was hesitant ordering a one size pair of these trousers having had another brand previously, but I must say that are fab, I use them for Yoga and through the hot weather they are nice and cool and so easy to move in, also you can wear them for more than one session as they don't go baggy at the knee and if you hang them up all creases drop out. Lovely for lounging in the evening in also.

250ml Sesame Oil
250ml Sesame Oil
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: 250ml Sesame Oil (Personal Care)
I use the oil mainly on my feet and the result is amazing my feet feel lighter. At times I use it on whe whole body and it is absorbed very quickly which is a bonus.

Tattwa Shuddhi: The Tantric Practice of Inner Purification
Tattwa Shuddhi: The Tantric Practice of Inner Purification
by Swami Satyasangananda

5.0 out of 5 stars enlightening, 11 Jun. 2014
I bought the book after being initiated into this practice and found it bery useful and insightful. I would recommend that if you want to practice tattwa shuddi that the book is used inconjunction with an experienced teacher.

Monsoon Memories
Monsoon Memories

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth reading, 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Monsoon Memories (Kindle Edition)
I found the book so enthralling and kniw that this really does happen in this culture. The only drawback for me was that I didn't know what all the food references were!!!

Lighted Smart Leather Cover Sleeve Case Built-in-LED Light For Amazon Kindle 4 (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cover, 8 Jan. 2014
The cover was/is good, the light is not so good but it works well all the same, we have another cover with a light which is much better. Only 4 stars, one because of the light, and secondly it took such a long time to arrive.

Dylon Hand Fabric Dye - Terracotta Brown
Dylon Hand Fabric Dye - Terracotta Brown
Offered by Barnyarns

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Jan. 2014
I was delighted to find the hand dye on Amazon and it came very quickly as I wanted to dye some trousers urgently, it was just the colour I wanted, I will certainly use the company again.

Free Country: A Penniless Adventure the Length of Britain
Free Country: A Penniless Adventure the Length of Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and amusing, 8 Jan. 2014
This book was recommended to me by a friend so I downloaded it and found I couldn't put it down, you just wanted to know what the two chaps would get up to next, it is very inspirational and a joy to know that people still have compassion for others and will offer help when asked in a nice way. Fab book.

Yoga: The Path to Liberation
Yoga: The Path to Liberation
by Osho

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing service and amazing book, 20 Dec. 2013
A friendI ordered this book through a well known book store many weeks ago and they never were able to get it for me so I cancelled the order, she asked me if I could get it for her through Amazon and I ordered it and it arrived two days later!!!!!!! It is an amazing and insightful book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3