Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Dylon Hand Fabric Dye - Terracotta Brown
Dylon Hand Fabric Dye - Terracotta Brown
Offered by Suzie May® Fabric & Haberdashery

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Jan. 2014
I was delighted to find the hand dye on Amazon and it came very quickly as I wanted to dye some trousers urgently, it was just the colour I wanted, I will certainly use the company again.

Free Country: A Penniless Adventure the Length of Britain
Free Country: A Penniless Adventure the Length of Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and amusing, 8 Jan. 2014
This book was recommended to me by a friend so I downloaded it and found I couldn't put it down, you just wanted to know what the two chaps would get up to next, it is very inspirational and a joy to know that people still have compassion for others and will offer help when asked in a nice way. Fab book.

Yoga: The Path to Liberation
Yoga: The Path to Liberation
by Osho

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing service and amazing book, 20 Dec. 2013
A friendI ordered this book through a well known book store many weeks ago and they never were able to get it for me so I cancelled the order, she asked me if I could get it for her through Amazon and I ordered it and it arrived two days later!!!!!!! It is an amazing and insightful book.

The Magician of Lhasa
The Magician of Lhasa

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 9 Dec. 2013
This is a fabulous read there is so much to learn about life from the author but is also written in such a way that u don't want to put the book down.

Long Yoga Nidra (Level 1)
Long Yoga Nidra (Level 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 25 Nov. 2013
I enjoy the longer version of the Yoga Nidra which is so beneficial, the delivery of the practice is very succinct, by having it downloaded onto my mobile I can simply plug the head phones in lie down and do the practice at any time.

Short Yoga Nidra (Level 1)
Short Yoga Nidra (Level 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 25 Nov. 2013
It is a lovely short Yoga Nidra which means if time is limited you can have "a quick fix" and feel the benefit after the session.

Chakras
Chakras
by Jan van Baarle
Edition: Poster

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Chakras (Poster)
The only reason I didn't give this a 5 star is because I had hoped it would be larger, I want to use this as a teaching aid and I really wanted it poster size, but the information given is good and accurate.

Miss Appleby's Academy
Miss Appleby's Academy

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 25 Oct. 2013
I really enjoyed this book, even though you knew what would happen in the end, it was still a good easy read.

My Little Pony Walking Talking Pinkie Pie
My Little Pony Walking Talking Pinkie Pie
Offered by Ollie Ossay

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 1 Jun. 2013
Well my grand-daughter loves it and it trots across the floor very happily, it does as it says, fab. I have one very happy grand-daughter.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 1 Jun. 2013
The dress once made up is lovely, and once cut out is simple, but the understanding of the instructions is not simple and takes some time and patience.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4