Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Magician of Lhasa
The Magician of Lhasa

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 9 Dec. 2013
This is a fabulous read there is so much to learn about life from the author but is also written in such a way that u don't want to put the book down.

Long Yoga Nidra (Level 1)
Long Yoga Nidra (Level 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 25 Nov. 2013
I enjoy the longer version of the Yoga Nidra which is so beneficial, the delivery of the practice is very succinct, by having it downloaded onto my mobile I can simply plug the head phones in lie down and do the practice at any time.

Short Yoga Nidra (Level 1)
Short Yoga Nidra (Level 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 25 Nov. 2013
It is a lovely short Yoga Nidra which means if time is limited you can have "a quick fix" and feel the benefit after the session.

Chakras
Chakras
by Jan van Baarle
Edition: Poster

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Chakras (Poster)
The only reason I didn't give this a 5 star is because I had hoped it would be larger, I want to use this as a teaching aid and I really wanted it poster size, but the information given is good and accurate.

Miss Appleby's Academy
Miss Appleby's Academy

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 25 Oct. 2013
I really enjoyed this book, even though you knew what would happen in the end, it was still a good easy read.

My Little Pony Walking Talking Pinkie Pie
My Little Pony Walking Talking Pinkie Pie
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 1 Jun. 2013
Well my grand-daughter loves it and it trots across the floor very happily, it does as it says, fab. I have one very happy grand-daughter.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 1 Jun. 2013
The dress once made up is lovely, and once cut out is simple, but the understanding of the instructions is not simple and takes some time and patience.

Eat Pray Love: One Woman's Search for Everything
Eat Pray Love: One Woman's Search for Everything

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay, 1 Jun. 2013
I found the book a little tedious actually, the part in India at the Ashram was fairly OK but I wouldn't want to read the book again.

175 Slow cooker vegetarian recipes: Delicious One-pot, No-fuss Recipes for Soups, Appetizers, Main Courses, Side Dishes, Desserts, Cakes, Preserves and Drinks, with 150 Photographs
by Catherine Atkinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 19 Mar. 2013
I assumed there would be plenty of veggie meal recipes in this book but I felt they were very lacking, there are 175 recipes but not for main meals, a disappointment.

Om Symbol Spiritual Hindu Meditation Patch '' 7,5 x 7,5 cm '' - Embroidered Iron On Patches Sew On Patches Embroidery Applikations Applique
Offered by TheBull

5.0 out of 5 stars It is just as described, 19 Mar. 2013
It is perfect, I wanted to stich it onto a body warmer and it looks really good and is of very good quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3