Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Dirty Old Town (And Other Stories)
Dirty Old Town (And Other Stories)

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't get it, 5 Sept. 2014
Some very short stories that aren't linked
I don't get it
Maybe it's me.
Half hour read hoping for a twist.... didn't get one

1m 2m 3m Flat Noodle Micro USB 3.0 Long Colour USB Data Sync Cable Charger Samsung Note 3 Pink Blue White Black Orange Red Yellow Purple Green By Digital Save (2 meter, Blue)
Offered by Digital Save UK Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Depends which one you buy, 20 Aug. 2014
I brought a 2m and a 3m lead.

The 2m works very well, doesnt tangle, looks cool and charges quickly.

The 3m is a game changer in terms of its length but it charges soooooo slowly! If I am playing games and aggressively using my phone whilst it is on charge with this lead it just about keeps battery at same level or a 1% increase every 5mins.

Takes ages to charge phone whilst on standby too

Black Anti Tangle Flat Micro USB Xylo-Sync / Transfer Data & Charger Cable for PC or Mac. Fits Samsung Galaxy Note i9220, Note 2, Ativ S i8750, Ace Plus S7500, Wave 3 S8600 & Wave Y S5380 Mobile Phone.
Offered by Xylo Uk

Saicoo® USB 3.0 4 Slots 11 in 1 Digital Memory Card Reader / Writer, with a 13CM Flexible USB Cord and dual SD and Micro SD slots for SDXC, UHS-I SD, SDHC, SD, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC, Micro SD, MMC
Offered by saicoo

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, 20 Aug. 2014
Good product, great price, works well.
I brought an extension lead for it but it would be fine for a lap top

Straight White Male
Straight White Male

3.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 12 Jun. 2014
Very enjoyable read but not comparable to kill your friends and the second coming (definite 5 star books)
Still one of my favourite writers

Nikon Coolpix S3300 Digital Camera - Black (16MP, 6x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD
Nikon Coolpix S3300 Digital Camera - Black (16MP, 6x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD
Offered by Picsio

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Jan. 2014
Great product for the price. Brought it for holidays, stag do's, rugby tours etc to be used without fear of loss or damage.

even when i did break it Nikon repaired it for free. if it was a little more sturdy I would have given it full marks, great photos

I, Partridge: We Need To Talk About Alan
I, Partridge: We Need To Talk About Alan
by Alan Partridge

3.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 14 Jan. 2014
I was so excited to get this book only to feel very let down.

As a massive Alan Partridge fan i was gutted it just didnt meet expectations

Andrew James Digital Electric Double Induction Hob 2800 Watts
Andrew James Digital Electric Double Induction Hob 2800 Watts
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Jan. 2014
Fantastic piece of equipment. When used with the correct induction pans this hob is capable of everything a normal hob would be. From slowly cooking stews or heating sauces up to stir frys and cooking omlettes.

HOWEVER!

Please be aware you will have to purchase (unless you have them already) the correct pans that are compatible with induction hobs. (you can check you pans with a magnet to see if they are compatible)

The induction hob converter disks advertised here DO NOT work. Please do not make the mistake I made!

Set Of Two Induction Hob Converter Discs / Hob Trivets / Heat Diffusers By Andrew James
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful Product - Put simply THEY DO NOT WORK!!!!!!!!, 14 Jan. 2014
I purchased these after buying an induction hob for my new flat. Not fancying the idea of buying a complete set of induction pots and pans these seemed the perfect sollution to go with the pots and pans I already had.

After trying them I was convinced there was something wrong with my hob, they simply did not allow my pan to get to a reasonable cooking temperature. I tried them with four or five different pans and still got the same results. Despite having the hob set on full power using a disk and a standard frying pan it took over five minutes to get it hot enought to melt a nob of butter. An omlette took nearly 15 minutes and ended up as a baked pile of egg and cheese.

I went and purchased an induction hob and found that the hob was superb. As good as or even better than any cooker hob I have used. So clearly the problem was with the disks.

I contacted Andrew James via email to check if I was doing anything wrong and received a couple of emails checking who I was so they could track me then nothing. I have sent two further emails explaining how their product didn't work and received no response.

To be clear I was using an Andrew James induction hob with Andrew James Induction Hob Coverter Disks.

To be even CLEARER

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT IT DOESNT WORK (there are several other reviews on here agreeing with my comments)

Kwan Loong Oil 57ml (Pain Relief) - NaturalBalm
Kwan Loong Oil 57ml (Pain Relief) - NaturalBalm
Offered by hongkong supply

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 14 Jan. 2014
Not sure how this stuff works, it seems to be like a milder Ralgex/Deep Heat product without being as offensively hot.

It gives a warming sensation (with quite a potent pine smell) but I am convinced it helps with the healing process.

As a rugby player I have used it on dead legs and pulled muscles and I'm certain it has helped to get me through games, heel quicker and prevent further injury. Definately recommend.

Only took a week to come even though it came from Asia!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5