Profile for oddish > Reviews

Content by oddish

oddish

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
TG327V Vines and Fleur De Lis Metallic Silver Embossed Short Sleeve V-Neck Cotton Mens Fashion T-Shirt - Black / Medium
Offered by Sakka's

TG427T Eagle,Sword and Chains Metallic Silver Embossed Short Sleeve Crew Neck Cotton Mens Fashion T-Shirt - Red / X-Large
Offered by Sakka's

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 1 Aug. 2014
Love this range

ENZO JEANS EZ112 36 SHORT LEG
ENZO JEANS EZ112 36 SHORT LEG
Offered by RAW DENIM

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Aug. 2014
Everything that was asked for and expected

Emporio Armani Intimates Cotton Button 3 Pack with Fly Men's Boxers White Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Offer, 1 Aug. 2014
A must buy for the Armarni fan

Screen Cleaner KIT + Fine Microfiber Towel - All Natural - MADE IN UK, GREEN PRODUCT, NO AMMONIA AND ALCOHOL, Cleans All Dusts and stains, Best for LED / LCD / Plasma / Laptop, iPhone, iPad, Computers, Touch screens, CD's and Vinyl Records without harming the coating etc.
Offered by CameraKing (Shipping from UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I have ever bought, 11 Oct. 2013
It may sound odd but I was so impressed with this. I've used it not only on my iPhone and iPad but on my tv's and computer screens, will replace as soon as I need to and recommend highly.

Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Offered by CleverKit

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific piece of kit, 11 Oct. 2013
I have bought two because I was so thrilled and satisfied with it. I am disabled and always dropping my iPhone. I would recommend anyone watch the video and believe.

Grey's Anatomy - Season 3 [DVD]
Grey's Anatomy - Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ellen Pompeo
Offered by MediaMine

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Grey's, 11 Oct. 2013
This was an addition to all the series before and after, Always use Amazon and always happy touse them again

Creative Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage Wireless Gaming Headset with SBX (PC / MAC)
Offered by BEEPICK_STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 11 Oct. 2013
I absolutely love these, I like my music loud and my Skype calls clearly heard. These are excellent. Will replace with same when I need to.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless and unable to use, 11 Oct. 2013
This is a good stylus if you can read Chinese and know where to get the batteries from. Would not recommend or purchase again.

Pentel Energel Xm Gel Pen Retractable 0.7mm Tip 0.35mm Line Black Ref BL77-A (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 Oct. 2013
I do a lot of hand written notes for my studies and these are perfect. As soon as I need mine replacing I will reorder.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3