Profile for S. Howell > Reviews

Content by S. Howell

S. Howell "Jazzy Lady" (Berkshire, England)

SanDisk SDSDB-008G-B35 8 GB Secure 4 MB/s Class 4 SDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)
Price: 4.26

5.0 out of 5 stars SDHC Card, 3 Aug 2010
Earlier this year I bought a new digital camera & needed an SDHC Card. I searched my local shops & the internet & I finally found the most reasonably priced Cards on Amazon. I am not technical, so all I can say is that the picture quality is excellent & I am extremely pleased that I decided to purchase two.

Step by Step Guide to Salsa DVD & Soundtrack CD
Step by Step Guide to Salsa DVD & Soundtrack CD
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Strictly Salsa, 27 April 2010
After hearing from a friend that more ladies went to Salsa classes & that you have to spend some of your time just waiting for a male partner, I decided to buy this DVD instead. It's a lovely DVD with clear visual & spoken instructions, ideal for the beginner. It also contains a CD of music that you can use to practice what you have learned. I am very pleased with it.

Panasonic DVC Tape 60 minute 10 Pack
Panasonic DVC Tape 60 minute 10 Pack
Offered by Babz Media
Price: 10.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini DV Tapes, 23 Mar 2010
My Sharp camcorder was 10 years old in February 2010 but is still going strong. These tapes give excellent picture quality, even in low light conditions. It is so good to be able to still get them & at a great price.