Profile for Jo > Reviews

Content by Jo

Jo (Devon)

Fintie Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6" Smart Shell Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Stand Cover for Samsung Tab E SM-T560 / T561 / T565 9.6-Inch Tablet, Black
Offered by Fintie EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Really sturdy, fits well, 24 Feb. 2016
Really sturdy, fits well, doesn't flop when you stand the tablet up. It's solid and secure all the way round and has holes cut out in the right place for the camera and the switches.

Healing Lyme: Natural Prevention and Treatment of Lyme Borreliosis and Its Coinfections
by Stephen Harrod Buhner

5.0 out of 5 stars Good information, 12 Mar. 2009
I have un-knowingly had Lyme's Disease for many years. Finally, about 9 years ago I had to give up work due to being diagnosed with M.E. Since then I have been tested privately to confirm I have Borrelia.

I have read much about Lyme on the web, but never bought a book. I have read this cover to cover and just ordered some Andrographis and some Samento from the Nutri Centre on the back of it to use alongside current antibiotics (which I intend to phase out and replace with the herbs in this book). I was previously being treated with Borrelia Nosodes from a Homeopath which did absolutely nothing for me, but that is not to say it won't work for someone else. Borrelia feed on sugar and I was still having small amounts of sugar when I had the treatment, plus my Immune System was at rock bottom. I then tried Samento on it's own (recommended by a Lyme's Doctor in the U.K.) which was very potent. I had to give up due to fallout.

This book has been very enlightening. I haven't yet started taking the protocol herbs, but am taking the suggested vitamins and minerals to boost my immune system - which is working. The book tells you that you need to boost your CD57 count to successfully treat. I also find out how I can counteract the problems I had with Samento by taking a simple vitamin.

Either before or after you've bought the book, do a search on the web for Buhner Protocol Forums to see how other sufferers are getting on with the suggested treatment.

I found the book very helpful and would recommend buying it.