Profile for Simona > Reviews

Content by Simona

Simona

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Heat'n Bond High Loft Iron-On Fusible Fleece-White 20"X36"
Heat'n Bond High Loft Iron-On Fusible Fleece-White 20"X36"
Offered by supermart USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item, but small, 30 Oct. 2013
I used this for my homemade cot bumpers but the actual size of this item is very small. I'd love an option that's bigger but does the same thing.

Multi Colour Rattan Ball LED Fairy Lights By Flowerglow
Multi Colour Rattan Ball LED Fairy Lights By Flowerglow
Offered by Flowerglow

3.0 out of 5 stars looks very nice, but lead wire is very short, 30 Oct. 2013
If the lead wire was longer, I could actually put it where I wanted those lights to hang. Since it's very short I have to get a long extension, which makes it ugly to look at.

The balls and the lights are actually very very nice and look great. The light is warm and lovely.

BABY SAFE - Floating SEAHORSE Bath Thermometer for babies
BABY SAFE - Floating SEAHORSE Bath Thermometer for babies
Offered by Mammoth XT Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely and does the job, 24 Oct. 2013
really lovely thermometer and does the job perfectly. It's also a great bath toy once baby is interested in such things.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Healthcare Kit
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Healthcare Kit

3.0 out of 5 stars OK set, 24 Oct. 2013
The set itself is OK and good/useful. It's a shame about the packaging, which left the brush completely pressed flat and unusable

Infrared Ear Thermometer & fever thermometer with memory - ideal for babies, children & adults
Offered by ETI Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars temperature is a lot higher, 24 Oct. 2013
I am a person who gets headaches quite often, and when I then check the temperature with this thermometer, my temperature is quite high. When I use a normal thermometer anywhere else on the body I get a reading that's about 1.5 degrees lower.

If I don't have a headache but a fever it works well or if you are altogether well it works.

I am concerned, that this is going to show a higher temp with my baby and I get scared too much just because baby's head is hot.

Nappi Nippas Pack of 3 - (Pack of 3, White/Yellow/ Pink)
Nappi Nippas Pack of 3 - (Pack of 3, White/Yellow/ Pink)

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 24 Oct. 2013
Does the job of holding nappies together. No fuss and really easy to use with our reusable nappies. Much easier than pins

BABY CHANGING MAT - KEEP CALM & CHANGE MY BUM - GREEN - UNISEX - LUXURY PADDED & WATERPROOF
Offered by 1stopbabystore

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice design, 24 Oct. 2013
We really love that changing mat, it's a great design, makes me smile every day and it does the job.

20 meters of HAND Sewing Elastic White polyester Woven Elastic, 10mmW
20 meters of HAND Sewing Elastic White polyester Woven Elastic, 10mmW

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 24 Oct. 2013
just what you expect from a product like this. Use it a lot for hand made clothes and does the job.

Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
by Dr Caroline Fertleman

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book on the first 6 months, 24 Oct. 2013
It's a very good book I really recommend it.

What I was wishing though is a kind of summary list of illnesses and sleep training as they are provided for weaning...
This book is week by week, but how am I supposed to remember on which page/week they discussed meningitis symptoms? If I was in the situation of being concerned and comforting a child, I'd need this quickly, without looking for it.

The actual advice is very good though.

Is it Just Me?
Is it Just Me?
by Miranda Hart
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars This is so funny, 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Is it Just Me? (Audio CD)
Bought it for my mum for Christmas as she wanted something with British humor where she can improve her English.
We loved it, living in London so knowing quite a bit of british customs and the way of life, and of course our English is good. It's just so witty and funny. Although quite long. After a while you need to turn it off - it's just too much....

She can listen to about 20-30 minutes, then it's too fast already. She doesn't really find it funny... I guess it comes down to humor or her understanding of phrases...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3