Profile for Racheal > Reviews

Content by Racheal

Racheal (Hither Green, London)

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Addictive, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
I am not one for games but a few weeks ago I heard about it through some mums at my daughter's dance school and thought I would give it a whirl. I have been hooked ever since. I have a six month old and once he is fast asleep be it night or day I have a go if I get a chance, it's that addictive!

Maths Made Easy Times Tables Ages 7-11 Key Stage 2 (Carol Vorderman's Maths Made Easy)
by Carol Vorderman

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely made our litte girl's life easy, 5 Oct 2013
Our daughter has just turned 7 and the repetitive nature of the times tables makes it easier for her to remember them....

Bond Non-verbal Reasoning Assessment Papers 6-7 years
Bond Non-verbal Reasoning Assessment Papers 6-7 years
by Alison Primrose

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it, 5 Oct 2013
We thought we might start our daughter on these books now in preparation for when she reaches Y6. She has literally breezed through it. I was amazed as she had never done anything like it before. She understands the concept well and I only need to explain something to her once. A very easy book to follow.

HP Notebook 90W Smart Pin AC Adapter with Dongle
HP Notebook 90W Smart Pin AC Adapter with Dongle
Offered by ZZRTEC

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Seller, 15 Dec 2010
Item swapped out withing a few days of purchase when I discovered that I had initially ordered an incorrect part. No fuss!