Profile for LozN > Reviews

LozN

Pond Floater ornament of Tortoise on leaf, Regency Garden ornament, R40561 T
Pond Floater ornament of Tortoise on leaf, Regency Garden ornament, R40561 T

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny better in poundshop, 25 May 2014
Very disappointed with this as bought as a gift but when it arrived it was tiny and i have seen better in the poundshop so not worth the money.

TRIXES Polka Dots Multi-Coloured White Series Soft Gel Case Cover Skin for Apple iPhone 4 4S 4G
Offered by Digiflex

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case not as bright as picture, 25 May 2014
This is a nice case, the only disappointment was the spots didn't appear as bright as the picture. I have been using it for months and am happy with it.

Seruman Therapeutics Traditional beeswax Ear Candles (3 pairs) with filters and protector discs. Aromas: Lemongrass, Lavender and Rosemary
Offered by Seruman Therapeutics

3.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing, 25 May 2014
Myself and my daughter used these on each other and both found it relaxing whilst the candle was burning (about 10mins). Neither of us really saw much earwax come out as an end result but that could be that we both have clean ears.

Kong Classic Red Medium Dog Toy
Kong Classic Red Medium Dog Toy
Offered by Animaliapetsupplies

4.0 out of 5 stars My border collie loves it, 25 May 2014
My 7month border collie loves this kong, he is happy playing catch with it ( sometimes it bounces in various directions) or we put treats or his standard kibble type food inside and smooth peanut butter over the large hole. This can keep him interested for a while. We also put carrot inside to save on buying expensive fillings (he is happy with all these fillings so far). Another tip is when using the peanut butter - to put the kong in the freezer maker the peanut butter harder and i expect would help with younger dogs teething. All in all this keeps my dog happy and he has played with it everyday for the last month since we got it.

Braun Silk-épil 7 7381 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 2 Attachments
Braun Silk-épil 7 7381 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 2 Attachments

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy very pleased, 16 Jun 2013
I have found this item easy to use, quick to charge and not at all painful. But I have been waxing for the last couple of years, so my pain threshold might be high. I have had this for a month and have used it around once a week on my legs. I would say that the hairs on my legs after one week are only as long as what 2 days between shaving would be and also far less hairs showing. I have also used this on my under arms once, with next to nothing having come back as yet. Made an attempt at the bikini area, but wimped out as I did feel this and it pinched my skin. In my opinion this was well worth buying (i paid £67.50) it's much better than shaving as it lasts much longer, the hairs that come back don't prickle and seem fewer and for me it didn't take much longer to do. I did have a cheaper version a few years ago but it didn't work anywhere near as we'll as this, so I would say it is worth paying a bit more

The Edge Cuticle Pusher - 2012057
The Edge Cuticle Pusher - 2012057
Offered by BeautyStyle(dispatch from HK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 28 Nov 2012
I am using this to remove shellac nail polish and it's works great. I am very happy with this purchase.

Blackberry 8520,9300,9360 Genuine Mains Charger
Blackberry 8520,9300,9360 Genuine Mains Charger
Offered by Accessories-4-All

5.0 out of 5 stars Great no problems charger, 28 Nov 2012
I got this for my daughter who says it's fine and it came within a few days. Overall very pleased.

The Rough Guide To Girl Stuff
The Rough Guide To Girl Stuff
by Kaz Cooke

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny & Useful, 5 Jan 2012
I got this for my 12 yr old daughter as a Christmas stocking filler. She disappeared into her room Xmas morning addicted to reading. This is what she had to say about it - it's a really good book! Full of useful things about growing up and dealing with things. It has a few jokes and ideas on how to deal with different girl stuff. It's all helpful information for girls who are growing up.