Profile for E. Jones > Reviews

Epson Print Head Cleaning Kit - 100ml
Epson Print Head Cleaning Kit - 100ml
Offered by Printhead Hospital

3.0 out of 5 stars You have nothing to lose., 27 Dec. 2015
This didn't work for me and I threw the printer away in the end. The printer had been unused for months though so I assume the ink must have dried and blocked the head too badly. However I'm still giving it three stars as true to their word the seller gave me a refund.

Ivuna Flex **LATEST** 2M /2 Meter HDMI Flexible Cable **Adjustable Swivel & Rotating 24K Gold** w/Ethernet (Latest Version 2.0/1.4a 21Gbps) 1080P, 4k2k, PS4, XBOX ONE, DVD, Blu-ray, SKY HD, VIRGIN BOX, UHD, FULL HD LCD, PLASMA & LED TV's, 3D TV Lead, ARC, Dolby TrueHD Audio Transfer FLEX

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked for a good while., 27 Dec. 2015
This worked fine for about 12 months but then I started to get intermittent sound. I was actually relieved because at first I thought it was my boys xbox on it's way out. He spent a couple of weeks turning it off and on again until he got sound before it occurred to me to try a different hdmi cable. That sorted it. Never had the problem develop with an of my 'standard' hdmi cables.

Texet A4 Laminator
Texet A4 Laminator

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine., 27 Dec. 2015
Does exactly what it's supposed to. Not sure how it would stand up to heavy duty use but I've had this for two years now and it's still running fine with occasional use. (just come across the page on amazon where all the items I have bought was listed hence the 'delay' in review)

Liquid Image Low Profile Mount for Ego Action Camera with Ball Joint
Liquid Image Low Profile Mount for Ego Action Camera with Ball Joint

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Dec. 2015
It's a good solid little thing.

OtterBox Defender Series Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Black
OtterBox Defender Series Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Black
Offered by GREAT DEALS 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Chunky but worth it to me., 27 Dec. 2015
I had one of these for my S4 and was so impressed I ordered one for my S5 before I'd even purchased it. This does add to the size of the phone overall as it's quite chunky, but I wouldn't be without the protection. I have dropped my phone a number of times and all was well thankfully. It also meant that when I came to sell my S4 it was in an as new condition cosmetically which was a nice bonus.

Arctic Spray Pipe Freezing Starter Kit
Arctic Spray Pipe Freezing Starter Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased. Only thing to be aware of is that ..., 27 Dec. 2015
I was wary of this one, however it actually worked! Well pleased. Only thing to be aware of is that leaving your radiator full of water when you move it greatly adds to the weight. Sounds obvious but make sure you have help to hand.

Samsung S Stylus Pen for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 inch - White
Samsung S Stylus Pen for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 inch - White

3.0 out of 5 stars This fits my note 10. 1 perfectly (model GT-N8010) ..., 27 Dec. 2015
This fits my note 10.1 perfectly (model GT-N8010). I do think it's an outrageous price but couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else anymore. Also when I bought the tablet originally it came with a few extra nibs (or whatever they are called). For 20 quid you'd think this would come with a few extra nibs.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Gift Box - £30 (Generic)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Gift Box - £30 (Generic)

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a nicely presented gift box should you be wanting to give ..., 27 Dec. 2015
It's a nicely presented gift box should you be wanting to give a gift voucher. It's what you see in the picture. No more. No less

Soft Black Genuine Leather Credit Card Holder Wallet With Removable plastic Sleeves (Black)
Offered by WALLETS KING

2.0 out of 5 stars The plastic inserts rip easily. One tore on first use and another two ..., 26 Jan. 2015
The plastic inserts rip easily. One tore on first use and another two have split since even though I have been as careful as possible. It's a real shame cause the leather outer seems to be well made.

FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830 Ultra Butterfly Style 7 book Type PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE COVER POUCH +GUARD+STYLUS

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased., 18 Sept. 2014
I like a case with a magnetic clasp. This is a good quality one. Happy with purchase.

Page: 1 | 2