ARRAY(0xa9295354)

Profile for beth bee > Reviews

Content by beth bee

beth bee

Kipling Women's Alvar Shoulder Bag Red Rot (Wine Red Lacq) Size: 33x26x5 cm (B x H x T)
Price: 40.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag for everyday, 7 Feb 2014
I like a cross body bag - no need to worry about "losing" it when out and about. I also like lots of pockets and dividers so I can find things easily without having to spend ages rummaging. This bag has pockets and dividers in spades. I have a different one for my purse and keys and phone and can always locate them quickly, no more endless digging about, coming up with old sweets and scruffy tissues long lost in the depths that always happened with other bags.
This version of the big has waxy shine to it. I really like the rich deep colour and it is perfect for our wet winter weather.
So if you need a bag that holds pretty much everything you might need, and that is practical, sturdy, long lasting and is not unattractive this is the bag for you. It is definitely the bag for me - I have three for changing moods and seasons!

Fisher-Price Activity Centre (Pink)
Fisher-Price Activity Centre (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars ugly but a real winner!, 19 Mar 2011
I remembered this toy from the 'olden days', but it was white and although plastic, I seem to remember it as less plastic-ey somehow. It has to be said that whilst it lacks aesthetic charm to my eye, my 4 month old absolutely loves it. She spends time engrossed in it, learning to play with the different bits and control her hands, really concentrating. Ugly but a real winner.

Legler Mobile Ladybird
Legler Mobile Ladybird
Offered by Crackers Ltd
Price: 12.90

1.0 out of 5 stars nice looking but potentially dangerous!, 16 Jan 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Legler Mobile Ladybird (Toy)
Ordered this a couple of weeks ago to hang above my baby daughters changing table. It is a pretty, bright wooden mobile and I was very happy with it until this morning when the main string came undone/unstuck and the mobile came crashing down on the mat whilst I was changing her. Luckily I did not hang it directly over her as it could have really hurt my wee bairn.
Evidently the stringing is not good enough, beware!