Profile for F. Patel > Reviews

Content by F. Patel
Top Reviewer Ranking: 290
Helpful Votes: 1979

F. Patel (England)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Daffodil WMS500B Wireless Optical Mouse 2.4GHz - Cordless 3 Button PC Mouse with Scrollwheel and Adjustable Sensitivity (MAX DPI: 1600) - For Laptop / Netbook / Desktop Computers - Supported by: Microsoft Windows (8 / 7 / XP / Vista) and Apple MAC (OS X +) - Battery Powered (2xAAA Inc.)
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A well made little mouse., 21 Sep 2014
Bought this mouse to use at work , so as to do away with the corded mouse they supply. easy to set up and use. I like how the mouse goes into sleep mode if unattended for a while. A click on the mouses wakes it up. Boss is so impressed he is after one.

ADX Fusion, Aluminium Stereo Bluetooth V4.0 Speaker with NFC pairing- Iron Grey. High power speaker with long playtime and dual bass diaphragms. Compatible with all Apple, Android, Windows devices.
Offered by Audio Dynamix Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 Sep 2014
I've bought a number of Bluetooth speakers over the years and seen them improve with each iteration. However I have to admit the ADX Fusion is absolutely fantastic. I'll leave the tech specs and the rest to the experts. But for me this speaker is a winner.,

Forlife 13oz Stump Infuser Teapot Marine Blue 509-MRN
Forlife 13oz Stump Infuser Teapot Marine Blue 509-MRN
Offered by PureGusto

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Teapot, 3 Sep 2014
Bought the blue one as gift for a friend of mine after she admired the one I have. She loves it, as much as I do mine.
Pro's:
Cute
Conversation piece
easy to use.

Con's:
Small
Expensive for what you get.

The cons are only silght cons as having the ability to brew up without the mess in such a quick time, outweighs them all.

Monteverde International Size Cartridge for Fountain Pens - Black (Pack of 6)
Monteverde International Size Cartridge for Fountain Pens - Black (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pack of six, means six packs of six, 2 Sep 2014
I've just purchased a Monteverde fountain pen and so required some ink. Presuming that a pack of six was one box containing 6 cartridges, I ordered 2. My first shipment arrived today, it contains.....six packs of six. Duh!

Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus 3 Device (PC/Mac)
Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus 3 Device (PC/Mac)
Offered by Esale Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Using it with Norton., 2 Sep 2014
Bought this to supplement my Norton Anti-Virus. Before anybody says anything Webroot SA is designed to be used to be used alongside Anti-Virus programs. It loaded easily and it runs with a minimum footprint in the background. I have used both together in the past, however a few years ago, Webroot decided to add Anti-Virus protection into their spyware program. Apprehensive, I stopped using it, however, a year later, I've found that Webroot have ensured that SA works seamlessly with most major AV programs.

Vitax 225g Pepper Dust Animal Repellent
Vitax 225g Pepper Dust Animal Repellent

4.0 out of 5 stars Effects me more than the cat, 2 Sep 2014
We keep getting visited by a cat, which likes to leave the remains of his last meal on our door step. Why I haven't a clue and I've tried everything going in which to stop the little blighter. Anyway tried this and after using one bottle (on the second now) It appears that kitty has found someone else in which to show his/her affection. Only problem for us is, the really strong smell of...Pepper.

100 Grip Seal Bags 9 x 12.75 Inch 200g Strong Reusable Zip Lock
100 Grip Seal Bags 9 x 12.75 Inch 200g Strong Reusable Zip Lock
Offered by Venus Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 2 Sep 2014
I started using zip lock bags after visiting Lakeland. However for me the nearest outlet is over 40 miles away and while their bags are excellent, they are a lot more expensive. These bags are brilliant and a lot cheaper

Premier Housewares Metal Floor Lamp - Black
Premier Housewares Metal Floor Lamp - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Well priced, good looking and fairly sturdy lamp., 2 Sep 2014
I was after a lamp for the front room, a while searching about and I came up with this one or the Anglepoise and of course a huge price difference. Well I settled for this, on the premise that if I didn't like it, I wouldn't have lost much.

On arrival I was surprised at how small the box was. Opening up, the Lamp comes in 3 parts. (Well 4) The base, The stand pole (in two parts) and the top unit. Note: The top unit has a plastic grommet which has a hole inside, the screw in the top of the pole goes inside it, so it helps to line both up.

It took around 1 minute to fix everything together and there in front of me was a a really pretty lamp. Oh I forgot there is also a little black plastic cable tidy clip. Which I placed over the pole join. However I needed a bulb which isn't supplied. A simple 40w (max rating) LED screw thread bulb (4200 Lumen)and I have a nice little lamp for the house.
Pros:
Very pretty
Easy to put together

Cons:
Not for me, but the power cable isn't that long (from lamp to plug) just over 3 feet.
No bulb (not an issue for me)
As the stand is in 2 parts and screws together, You have a joining line in the middle.

Mine has being situated behind the sofa in a corner, so all I can see is the top part.

British Artillery During Operation Corporate
British Artillery During Operation Corporate

5.0 out of 5 stars Good litlte book., 28 Aug 2014
Bought this for a Battlefield tour I very luckily was picked for to visit the Falklands . Very informative to the non-Artillery guys out there and it goes into great detail of how the guns were deployed and the logistical issues they had. Good little read.

Opticlear lens Wipes 6 X Packs of 26 Wipes (152 Wipes )
Opticlear lens Wipes 6 X Packs of 26 Wipes (152 Wipes )

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cleaning smart phones and Tablet screens, 28 Aug 2014
Bought these to clean my Iphone and Ipad screens. They work a treat. Nothing more to say actually.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20