Profile for Jangle > Reviews

Jangle

A Dog Called Dez - The Story of how one Amazing Dog Changed his Owner's Life
A Dog Called Dez - The Story of how one Amazing Dog Changed his Owner's Life
Price: 5.31

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly inspirational read about an amazing partnership!, 26 Oct 2013
This brilliantly written book reflects beautifully the bond between John and his cheeky Guide Dog Dez and how they are totally smitten with each other. John reveals bravely and honestly to the world all his dark secrets about his past and how following his sight lose Dez saved him.
John said that Dez has changed his life but it takes two to make a perfect Guide Dog partnership work well and they are just an amazing duo! I too had a tear and a laugh throughout this book but it is an absolute must read, the book stuck to my fingers from beginning to end! I am proud to be able to call John a good friend and Dez a mischievous pal and friend to Jangle. Good luck John and Dez the world is your oyster, enjoy it!

Coram Boy
Coram Boy
by Jamila Gavin
Price: 6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Compelling, sad and thought provoking, 12 Nov 2011
This review is from: Coram Boy (Paperback)
Bought this book as I am going too see The Coram Boy at The Colston Hall in Bristol. I have really enjoyed it and found myself going to bed early so I could enjoy it is peace! Very thought provoking and dark in areas but beautifully put
together. Well worth a read.