Profile for Crazychick > Reviews

Content by Crazychick

Crazychick "Crazychick" (UK)

INSIDE, THE (Monster Pictures) (DVD)
INSIDE, THE (Monster Pictures) (DVD)
Dvd ~ Emmett J Scanlan
Offered by bestmediagroup
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressively Disturbing, 18 April 2013
A very clever concept starring a truly talented cast. Not for the faint hearted and quite shocking in parts but works really well and leaves you wanting more.

Thistle Lodge (The Legendary Sidhe Saga)
Thistle Lodge (The Legendary Sidhe Saga)
by Heather M. J. L. Watson
Price: 5.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sequel!, 4 Jun 2012
I cannot believe how much this writer has grown. I loved Bluebell Cottage but never imagined that the author would develop so much with the continuing story line and character development. What I like is that amongst all the battles and amazing creatures there are also relationships taking place that most of us can relate to. I don't want to put any spoilers in but all I can say is that the book has given me a rollercoster of emotions. I've laughed and cried. I've also been unable to put the book down at some of the more intense chapters and was even late for work one day because of it! I highly recommend this book to everybody! I think that it would make a great movie one day and I believe that screenwriters are working on a screenplay, so maybe one day I will see the characters come to life.

Anybody who reads this will not be disappointed, I can't wait for the next book in the series 'Buttercup Place'. Best writer I've come across in ages. All hail Heather M.J.L. Watson, genuis!

Bluebell Cottage: 1 (The Legendary Sidhe Saga)
Bluebell Cottage: 1 (The Legendary Sidhe Saga)
by Heather Watson
Price: 5.41

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it!, 21 Dec 2010
I have been waiting for what seems like forever for this book to arrive on my doormat! All I can say is that I wasn't disappointed and the wait was well worth it!
It was wonderful to have a heroine I could identify with, we're similar ages and she too had had children and knew what it was to work a soul destroying job! I enjoyed Keely's story unfolding and her enviable relationship with the gorgeous Regan was stuff that dreams are made of - yes I was jealous but still wanted it to work out for her!
The character Rob really stirred things up and I wasn't sure what would happen there for a while (sorry, being cryptic as I don't want to include any spoilers for those who haven't read it - and if you haven't, why not?! Go buy a copy now!) Suffice to say I'm interested in the way his story and relationships develop too!
Add to this a beautiful setting, an evil baddie and a new set of worlds in which anything can happen and you have one enthralling read!
I cannot wait to read Thistle Lodge and see how this story unfolds, it is just extremely unfair that I now have to wait another year (but I am sure that it will, once again, be worth it!)