Profile for saynomore > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
ROUND RUBBER WOOD STOOL 37CM DIA X 44CM H
ROUND RUBBER WOOD STOOL 37CM DIA X 44CM H
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars This stool is the best bargain I've bought for a long time, 14 Aug 2014
Sometimes you can get caught out by not expecting much when the price is low. Well I've just been caught again . This stool is the best bargain I've bought for a long time. Well made, nice finish, right colour and screwed together in no time with all the holes lined up. Good and solid. Very impressed and will order another as soon as I can find somewhere to put it.

Bendy Straws 8inch Blue - Box of 250 | Plastic Drinking Straws
Bendy Straws 8inch Blue - Box of 250 | Plastic Drinking Straws

sucks it up!!

KosiPet® Cheap Budget BLACK GINGHAM CHECK Fleece MEDIUM SPARE COVER For Dog Bed,Dog Beds,Pet Bed,Dogbed,Dogbeds,Petbed,Petbeds,

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2014
dog loves it. washes well. does for me.

It's All over Now (feat. The Valentinos)
It's All over Now (feat. The Valentinos)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2014
best version ever. rolling who?

Elasticated Shoe Laces - 32" Length - Brown
Elasticated Shoe Laces - 32" Length - Brown
Offered by Independence Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars bye,bye. numpty shoes., 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Elasticated Shoe Laces
since I broke my foot I have had to wear Velcro fastening shoes due to the shape of my foot. now I can wear normal shoes again as my shoes stretch to fit.well pleased and will be buying more.

Music Angel Friendz Universal Portable Stereo Rechargeable Speaker for iPhone/iPad/iPod/MP3 Players/PC/MAC - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm going to buy another one!!, 4 Sep 2013
Iwas a bit wary of this device because of the price.Wrong! This is really well made and sounds fantastic.Dont be put of by the size of it as it belts out the sound of my mp3 and phone.I love it and so will you.Been using it for hours and no sign of charge running down.

Complete Sun Recordings
Complete Sun Recordings

4.0 out of 5 stars king of rock'n roll !, 26 Aug 2013
a lot of recordings on this collection,some great,some good and some rubbish.just a matter of deleating the latter and you've still got a bargain.i love this guy so I am well pleased with it.

Snowdonia Little Black Bomber 200g
Snowdonia Little Black Bomber 200g
Offered by GB Trading Limited - FREE UK DELIVERY

5.0 out of 5 stars at this price?, 20 Aug 2013
Ilove this cheese but I must have been deperate to buy it at this price.i usually buy it for half this price but my usual supplier had let me down.graet cheese but too expensive!!

Kitchen Craft 20 cm Master Class Professional Heavy Duty
Kitchen Craft 20 cm Master Class Professional Heavy Duty

5.0 out of 5 stars oven ready, 20 Aug 2013
nice little pan if you want to finish off cooking in the oven.well made.should last a lifetime.juat remember the handle gets hot!!

I Like It Like That: The Definitive Chris Kenner Collection 19561968
I Like It Like That: The Definitive Chris Kenner Collection 19561968

5.0 out of 5 stars at last, 20 Aug 2013
I love it like that.i've been after this cd (title track) for sometime so am well happy.blame the dfs advert.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3