Profile for key-to-my-heart > Reviews

Evolution
Evolution
Offered by samurai media JPN401

5.0 out of 5 stars ~Baby come on!!~, 28 Aug. 2004
This review is from: Evolution (Audio CD)
Those Soulful harmonies are back!and theyre sounding stronger than ever.MichaelWanya,Shawn and Nathan collaborate with Babyface on this album maybe thats why its so divine..There are so many great tracks..too many to mention in fact.."Doin Just Fine" Is about a deep love,being betrayed and in a state of denial,but getting on with your life then you have the other side of the coin in track 2."Dear God"is a lovely song its quite spiritual.I like"Cant Let Her Go" and "Cant Stand the Rain" even if it is incredibly mushy! ;-)
I personally prefer it to the album with "I'll make love to you" on it,but not everyone would agree.More than a fair effort from the boyz**Sarah.C**

All That You Can't Leave Behind
All That You Can't Leave Behind
Offered by Qoolist

4.0 out of 5 stars ***Beautiful Day***, 28 Aug. 2004
Now this is an album that takes me back it has some great memories for me...."Beautiful Day","Stuck in a Moment" and "Elevation" are here along with some fantastic new tracks.If you only listen to one track make it "The Ground Beneath Her feet" absolute brilliance from Bono."In A Little While"is pretty special I also like "kite" and "Wild Honey"
Incredible vocals from one of the ,in my opinion best bands of all time..theyr'e up there with Oasis and the Beatles!*Buy it***Sarah.C

Camino Palmero
Camino Palmero

4.0 out of 5 stars Just that good isnt the way to describe it!!, 28 Aug. 2004
This review is from: Camino Palmero (Audio CD)
WOW..this is some album..heres' the rundown!It contains the chart release "wherever you will go" and the phenomenal success that was "Adrienne"..
I have three favourite tracks.The first is "unstoppable" in this case the best is first.."could it be any harder" is based in the past..a tale of loss and regret and "Just that good"because well it damn well is! All in all this is a well balanced..feel good cd..put it on and chill!

Revelation
Revelation

5.0 out of 5 stars ***What A Revelation!!!**, 28 Aug. 2004
This review is from: Revelation (Audio CD)
This is the best album that the guys have made yet..sadly Nick went solo shortly after it.I love this cd..There isnt a bad track on here..Ok now for my pick..
"Yesterdays' Letter".."My Everything"..and "The Way you do"..are heartfelt ballads not for the emotional!""you dont know" is the second of my favourites its central meaning is Heartache..breaking up.. when you know that its for the best but it doesnt feel like it at the time..living without the one you love so much..and moving on...I also like "Never Giving Up"
"Dizzy"-fast and furious!incredibly catchy.Fab album*Sarah.C**

R.Kelly
R.Kelly

4.0 out of 5 stars A great album from Kelly but not necessarily the best**, 27 Aug. 2004
This review is from: R.Kelly (Audio CD)
I have this cd in my collection its one of those chilled out albums.For me "Religious Love" is the one track ,,very sexy indeed..great lyrics..top vocabs..really gets me in the mood.Saying that its not the only good track "down low" is one good song.damn now ive written this im going to have to whack it on the stereo!No on a more serious note this album is special go get it**Sarah.C

Halloween [VHS]
Halloween [VHS]
VHS
Offered by unclejohnsband

5.0 out of 5 stars Halloween-The original and definitely the best**, 15 Aug. 2004
This review is from: Halloween [VHS] (VHS Tape)
This is the only horror film that you need to own.Forget the Blair Witch Project and Psycho this is a masterpiece.It is the only slasher film that scares me and it still haunts me to this day.The fantastic music between the scenes is what really makes this film.On a budget it may have been produced..but it is pure class.You can watch it over and over again it never fails to bring a shiver down your spine..OOh and dont forget always watch it with the light on at a reasonable hour with a cushion to hand!BUY IT WELL WORTH THE MONEY!

Hopes and Fears
Hopes and Fears
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars *KEANE-HOPES AND FEARS*One word for this album..Fantastic**, 20 July 2004
This review is from: Hopes and Fears (Audio CD)
I got this album after hearing"everybodys' changing" i certainly wasnt disappointed the album is amazing.They are one of the best indie bands on the scene at the moment.The best tracks are " bend and break" v powerful a personal favourite and "the last time"im also keen on the last track(sorry couldnt resist that one!!!) Worth the money and more**A must have**Sarah.C**

Patience
Patience
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars George Michael Has Still Got It**Patience**, 16 July 2004
This review is from: Patience (Audio CD)
I am 23 years of age and have most of his albums.This was a nice surprise.An incredibly mature album from GM.It did take some getting used to though, like most albums they grow on you.Firstly "Amazing"is a Strong track and the song that i bought the album for.I cant get enough of it it's never off of the stereo!Perfect for getting ready to go out..i put it on and im ready to face the world!"Cars and Trains" is melancholy and meaningful but i can definitely relate to it.The only track on the album that im not keen on is "shoot the dog" it doesnt do anything for me.Flawless is great .Normally im not into songs containing samples but i love this it works..bit of a clubby number.."Precious Box" and "Through" are equally legendry.PB is addictive musically and lyrically ..genius.. "through" this is the best track on the album its true they always get left till the end.Powerful Ballad,Its so heartfelt you cant help but like it.Yes..Patience is nothing like ladies and gentlemen but it is still prtty damn cool.Id recommend it to people of all ages its got something for everyone here George still has it ..great voice..talented** Sarah.C**

Confessions
Confessions
Offered by Champion Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars The King Of R n B Is Back***Usher-Confessions***, 16 July 2004
This review is from: Confessions (Audio CD)
I have every album he has ever produced."Confessions" is very different to Ushers'usual kind of material.He has returned with a completely new sound but it certainly doesn't disappoint you.This album is amazing it has a streetwise feel to it."yeah" is probably the strongest track there ,a massive dancefloor filler and no1 song.Ushers' back and hes' sounding better than ever."throwback" has some powerful lyrics it is all about a girl who he would like back in his life but due to circumstances it can never happen... bit of a tearjerker.. "Burn" is his second number one this is more like the old usher lyrically ..definitely one of my favourite tracks its perfect to snuggle up to that special someone.I Rather like "Superstar" this is a song about his ever- expanding fanbase!"Simple things"is a little more mellow..very clever lyrics its that little fact of life that what we are looking for in someone is often right under ones' nose!"Bad Girl"is some track!Its uptempo and so catchy would do well if it was released..very sexy..And finally id like to tell you all about the sheer marvellousnous of "take your hand" Love it! HEY I LOVE EM' ALL!!I'd advise you to buy up some of this talent that is usher there really is only 1 usher****Sarah.C

Hurt No More
Hurt No More
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Mario Winans-Hurt No More -***Buy It***, 16 July 2004
This review is from: Hurt No More (Audio CD)
I bought this album solely for the release of "I dont wanna Know"Im a big lover of R n B music and have a lot of Usher and Joe in my music collection.The first time i listened to the cd i didnt think that much of it but its one of those albums where the more you listen to it the more you like it.The best tracks are "Never Really Was" this is really cool Mr Winans samples Madonnas'"papa dont preach" quite clever really." 3 days ago"and"so fine" are fantastic they remind me of some of joes'earlier material."this is the thanks i get"is a tale of sweet revenge and my last tip for success is "turn Around" there is something about this track that makes you think..and a bit of heartbreak.All in all its worth the dollar !Go and check it out***