Profile for Nicola Beard > Reviews

Content by Nicola Beard

Nicola Beard (UK)

Tippitoes Mini Bath (White)
Tippitoes Mini Bath (White)
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars best baby buy!, 18 April 2013
Such a simple idea... adding a seated ledge to a baby bath, yet it makes such a difference!
My 5 month old has almost outgrown it unfortunately, but I will definitely be passing it on to my pregnant sister.
From the wriggly newborn stage and everyday since I have been able to bath my baby safely without the worry of him slipping out of my grasp, because the seated ledge places him in the perfect position.
It also means my hands are free to play with bath toys and wash him rather than having to hold him in a safe position. This is definitely my best baby purchase, so I'd highly recommend it to any new parents.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars neat & compact - very pleased, 18 April 2013
I'm very pleased with my kandle. It's smaller than I thought, but that's a bonus as it's very compact and fits nicely on the kindle. You could also use it for any other documents you want to read in the dark. The light is very bright so the text is very clear. Maybe a light adjuster would be an improvement on the product.

Apple iPod Shuffle 1GB - Blue
Apple iPod Shuffle 1GB - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, practical & stylish, 20 Mar 2009
I love my Ipod shuffle. I do a lot of outdoor running so wanted to find something sturdy that would withstand the different types of weather. I got through a lot of rubbish mp3 players before i tried the Ipod shuffle and i was so impressed with it that i've since recommended it to all of my family.
It's compact, strong and very easy to use.