Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "dlb008" (South Yorks, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One)
Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Oct. 2014
truely amazing - lots to do, a great big map, gorgoeus graphics, great car handling. The best driving game since PGR2 on the original black xbox. This deserves to set lots of xbox one consoles - it's that good!

Buy it!

The Gods of Guilt (Mickey Haller Series Book 5)
The Gods of Guilt (Mickey Haller Series Book 5)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 12 Mar. 2014
I got bored with this book and didn't finish it. It's the first M. Connelly book I've ever left. I hope his next one is better because his last 3 were excellent.

Suits - Season 2 [DVD] [2012]
Suits - Season 2 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Patrick J Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 12 Mar. 2014
continuing on for the impressive series 1 this is equally good. If you like courtroom/office dramas this is hard to beat

The Good Wife - Season 4 [DVD]
The Good Wife - Season 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julianna Margulies

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Mar. 2014
This programme gets better and better. This season was amazing. TV box sets don't really come any better. Buy it!

KELUX Xbox One Controller Charge and Play Battery Pack (Twin Pack)
KELUX Xbox One Controller Charge and Play Battery Pack (Twin Pack)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 12 Mar. 2014
The two i bought have gone back for a refund after they only held charge for a few hours. The official microsoft battery I bought was ore expensive but is SO much better. And lasts so much longer too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars a really good cheap case, 12 Mar. 2014
this was the best of the 3 cases i bought for my s3 mini. It fits really well and protects the s3. What more could you want?

Bobj Heavy Duty Case for Samsung Galaxy 10-inch Tab 2, Tab Wi-Fi models (Not for Tab3) - BobjGear Protective Tablet Cover - Bold Black
Offered by BobjGear EU

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 12 Mar. 2014
Really good at protecting the pad but both of the ones I've bought tend to pick up bits of dust as well (on the back and side). Still not enough for me to be disappointed, as this is a really good protector for the samsung pad.

The Lawyer's Lawyer (Jack Tobin Series Book 3)
The Lawyer's Lawyer (Jack Tobin Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Mr Sheehan, 12 Mar. 2014
I've read a book by this author before and really enjoyed it and so when this one became available on the kindle I jumped at the chance to read it. And it was excellent. Lots of twists and turns in the plot upto the last few pages of the book. If like me you enjoy a good old courtroom thriller pick this up - you won't regret it. I'm now of to buy and read his latest book.

In Cold Blonde
In Cold Blonde

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Nov. 2013
This review is from: In Cold Blonde (Kindle Edition)
I read lots of books and occasionally I find one that REALLY impresses me. This book did just that.

It's an easy read with a great story which is easy to follow (a blessing if like me you don't have much time to read)

if you like thrillers and/or cop procedural books in a similar vein to Micheal Connelly then I would highly recommend this

I'm off to buy the author's other books

The Last Of Us (PS3)
The Last Of Us (PS3)
Offered by Moe Discounts

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought a PS3 to play it!, 13 Aug. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Last Of Us (PS3) (Video Game)
Brilliant!

Having had a xbox 360 for the whole of this generation, I considered on a few occasions buying a PS3 to try some of the exclusives. But I never did - until I saw reviews for this game. Over the last 2 weeks I've played through the game and loved it. Especially the story and the way the relationship between the two characters develops through the game.

If you've though about getting a PS3 perhaps this is the time to do it. And make sure you pick up this amazing game!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2014 8:43 PM GMT