Profile for JEG > Reviews

Content by JEG

JEG

Page: 1 | 2
LEARN FENCING - SABRE - A Beginner's Guide to the Olympic Sport of Sword Fighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 30 Jan 2014
very in depth and exactly what is needed to udenrtsand technical elements of the sport.
I liked the simplicity fo the video - enabled me to focus on what's important.

Songs In The Key Of Life
Songs In The Key Of Life

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Classic, 14 Aug 2013
Hadn't listneed to this for years. Downloaded to my phoen and i am now back in my youth - what a classic

Battery for Samsung Galaxy S3 mini (I8190) (EB425161LU, Li-Ion)
Battery for Samsung Galaxy S3 mini (I8190) (EB425161LU, Li-Ion)
Offered by SIDZ
Price: 6.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong battery, 21 May 2013
Thsi battery is not compatible with S3 Mini, it only has three contacts whereas the S3 mini has four, it is also a little too big to fit in the phone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2013 8:01 PM BST

Samsung 32GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Card Essential Class Card
Samsung 32GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Card Essential Class Card
Offered by Locoisle777
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value for money, 11 May 2013
works really well in my phone means I can now have 500+ albums on my phone, also great for my photos

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Leather-Feel Flip Case - Green
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Leather-Feel Flip Case - Green
Price: 11.31

2.0 out of 5 stars Its only a battery cover, 11 May 2013
It is just a spare battery cover with a very floppy flap for the fornt. It doesn't protect your phone

Crocodile PU Leather Flip Skin Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 III Mini i8190 Red + one phone sticker
Offered by ivencase
Price: 6.75

4.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, 11 May 2013
A little bit disappointed wiht the wait time for this item - it comes from Hong Kong! But it arrived as described and is fit for purpose.

Panasonic DMR-HW220EBK 1TB HDD Recorder with Twin Freeview +HD Tuners (Old model)

4.0 out of 5 stars seems okay, 6 Mar 2013
I have had this for a week now. It all seems to function as advertised - except as yet I have not been able to get the media sharing function to work. This may be user error but a more helpful instruction manual would be useful.

The Garlic Murders: A Bernie Bisto Mystery: 1
The Garlic Murders: A Bernie Bisto Mystery: 1
by Ursula Rubery
Price: 7.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea, 3 Feb 2013
Unfortunately this was not for me and I gave up on it half way through. I found it impossible to follow the plot, I'm not convinced that the author knew where the plot was going either. The humourous elements did not work for me and I could not relate to the characters. But what each of us enjoy is a personal matter, so it gets some stars becasue I do admire people putting pen to paper.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2013 2:23 PM BST

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

4.0 out of 5 stars quite impressed, 2 Dec 2012
well, we ordered 2 paperwhites, one each, with an expected delivery date 14 December, to my surprise they arrived on 28 November - so top marks for delivery.

These are our first kindles and I was apprehensive given some of the reviews on this page. But both seem fine and do not have the dead pixels or green and pink streaks others have reported. The screens are perfectly legible, but not owning other kindles I can not comment on whether the screen is better or worse than other versions.

I like the expreimental browser feature which is great for quickly checking the BBC news pages.

All in all does what it says on the tin!

Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Offered by Online Pet Doors
Price: 65.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps a little too small, 22 April 2012
I have had this installed for about a week now. It does do what it says it does. Amazingly easy to programme and to set up (I won't go into the installation difficulties which was more to do with the moulding on my back door). It does keep out the neighbour's cats so no unwnated toms in the house. The reason I have not given it five stars is I think it may be a little too small. My cat is only 7kg and very very sleek, but he stuggles to squeeze himself through the actual hole, he also seems to struggle with the length of the tunnel. So I think it could do with a slightly larger hole.

Page: 1 | 2