Profile for RCarey > Reviews

Content by RCarey

RCarey

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleep Easier, 15 Jun 2013
I'm an on-the-go guy. Always running, always something coming up or something to do. By the end of my day, I'm normally tired, ready to sleep, but can't sleep solid because of all the things running in my brain. I've tried a lot of supplements. Magnesium works pretty well. It has a relaxing quality about it. I feel less stressed or fatigued when I take it as opposed to when I don't. I guess if that's all you're going for it's perfect.

For me, I didn't just want less stress but I wanted more energy and more ability to keep going at the end of the day. When Nature's Answer didn't work in that regard, I found a powder supplement called L-theanine instead - 20 Grams L-Theanine Bulk Powder. The LT is awesome because it gives me the boost to finish tasks I couldn't get done without some extra pep in my step. I have energy and focus when I take it. It makes me happier, too. But I still need the Magnesium to relax. Even with the LT, I have to level myself down before I go to sleep at night or my brain never shuts off.

I'd say if you're overworked and stressed, try them together. Not everyone will be the same as me, but one gives me the energy to keep going and when I finished, the other gives me the break I need to sleep and start the next day. They're not addictive and not unsafe so I'm comfortable relying on them as much as I need to. No worries about becoming dependent which is what has always strayed me away from energy and sleep alternatives in the past..