Profile for T. Draper > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Velbon DF-61 Heavy Duty Aluminium Photo/Video Tripod
Velbon DF-61 Heavy Duty Aluminium Photo/Video Tripod

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good starter tripod, 6 Dec 2014
Not sure what people expect when purchasing a tripod, but as with everything you get what you pay for. In my opinion this is a very good tripod, useful for both dslr and video cameras. It is well made and sturdy, not the lightest or most compact, so maybe a bit big for travel use. As others have said it does have some plastic parts, joints and the head for example. You have to pay a lot more to get all the bells and whistles on a tripod. There is a built in spirit level which is very useful, the legs can be adjusted independently and are held securely by the clips. The head has a fast release plate which you attach to your camera and the centre column extends to give additional height. I use this with my Nikon D3200 and found it to take the weight even with the 300 zoom lens attached. Probably a good idea to purchase a carry bag too, it's a bit awkward to carry without!

Official Blakberry HDW-49299-002 Premium Stereo Headset / Handsfree / Earphones - For Blackberry Z10 BB10 - WHITE
Offered by Fast Link

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fitting headset for your BlackBerry, 4 Nov 2014
Great headset, this is the second one I have bought, first one bought via Crackberry in the US! Headsets don't last too long, this is a great fit, sits snuggly inside the ear, has different size ear pieces. Stays in place when running which is perfect. Non tangle lead, can make and receive calls.

niceEshop(TM) For UnderWater/WaterProof Cameras Blue ST-6R Foam Floating Camera Wrist Strap
Offered by Cosy-Zone

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant strap, well worth a gamble!, 25 Oct 2014
Not a lot I can say, other than this is a complete bargain! Survived me throwing my camera about (Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT5), was pretty robust, easy to fit, and my camera did float with the strap attached. Brilliant piece of kit for your underwater camera.

Ex-Pro® Blue Hard Clam Shock proof water resistant Digital Camera Case Bag CR9106F for Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP5, FP7, FT3, FT3, FT10, FX70, FX75, FX700, FX800, LX5, S5, SZ7, TS3, T30, TZ5, TZ6, TZ7, TZ8, TZ10, TZ18, TZ19, TZ20, TZ65, ZS3, ZS8, ZS10
Offered by ExpressPro

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb case for compact cameras, 25 Oct 2014
Having just returned from a holiday in Thailand and Dubai, I can tell you that this little case has stood up to quite a bit of hard use and survived intact! It's a good looking case, with a lightweight hard shell with zip closure. On the back is a handy carabiner to enable you to attach the case to a pocket, etc. Contrary to other reviewers I found it to be robust and secure with a good spring, but not too hard to open. There is also an adjustable shoulder strap attached to the back. This is attached by clips so it can be removed if required. The case opens like a clam shell, with elastic straps attached to either side to prevent it falling completely open. There is also an internal mesh pocket useful for storing a spare battery or media card. My only complaint is that this really should be secured with a zip or velcro, as I found the battery, etc fell out rather easily. The internal dimensions are generous and my Panasonic DMC-FT5 fit easily. So should fit most compact type cameras. I have bought other EXpro branded camera accesories and find them to be of good quality and excellent prices.

Phuket Marco Polo Guide (Marco Polo Guides) (Marco Polo Travel Guides)
Phuket Marco Polo Guide (Marco Polo Guides) (Marco Polo Travel Guides)
by Marco Polo

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, colourful and useful!, 25 Oct 2014
Great guide, well written and very helpful. Includes a useful pull-out map (stores in a plastic pocket inside the back cover). Divides the island into sections with where to stay, what to do, what to eat and highlights, as well as travel tips. Only downside is that there is no language guide; it is always handy to be able to learn a few phrases.

NEW LADIES WOMENS FLAT STRAPPY CUT OUT SUMMER BEACH GLADIATOR SANDALS SHOES SIZE (UK 6, Black Faux Leather / Gold Buckle Trim Shoes)
Offered by Fashion Thirsty

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but not for me........, 29 Sep 2014
My daughter was looking for a pair of black gladiator style sandals, and being this late in the year there is nothing in the shops, so we turned to the internet, saw these and ordered them. Delivery was fast and the sandals look nice, but if you have a narrow foot and ankle I would avoid them. They were way too loose for my daughter. Unfortunately they are not adjustable and I have had to return them. I just contacted the seller and got instructions to return, no trouble.

Natures Aid Multi Vitamins and Mineral 60 Tablets
Natures Aid Multi Vitamins and Mineral 60 Tablets
Offered by PriceBlitzer Vitamins

4.0 out of 5 stars Iron free multi vitamins, 29 Sep 2014
Pretty good, reasonable value multivitamins. I but these for my husband because they are iron free. As usual, you could fit twice as much in the bottle!

Erborian - BB Cream Dore Tan
Erborian - BB Cream Dore Tan
Offered by Parapharmacie-beautespace

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best BB creams!, 29 Sep 2014
I love this BB cream, started using it about a year ago when I got a free sample in a Beauty Bible box. Not cheap, and not that easy to get hold of, it goes on smoothly, gives good coverage, stays put, and looks great!

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player - Black (SDMX18-008G-E46K)
SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player - Black (SDMX18-008G-E46K)
Offered by iHD Lounge

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, cheerful, compact music player, 29 Sep 2014
Bought this for my husband to replace his old Creative. This is very small, so great when he is out running or to pop in a pocket when doing a bit of gardening. Pretty easy to copy mp3's to it, although it does not play AAC (iTunes), so convert first. Sometimes I connect it to the pc and the tracks already on the Sansa Clip won't show up; not sure why this is, but doesn't seemto be a problem at the moment.

SanDisk (SDSDU-032G-FFP) 32 GB SDHC UHS-I Class 10 Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, great storage, 29 Sep 2014
What can I say? Fast delivery, simple packaging. I have several of these cards, work well in my Nikon D3200, write time is fast enough for me, even when taking multiple shots or videoing, and I usually shoot in RAW format. Also great in my little Panasonic Lumix T5.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8