Profile for T. Draper > Reviews

Content by T. Draper

T. Draper "tanya2842"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Caspari Entertaining with Caspari Jeweled Butterflies Paper Dinner Plates, Pack of 8, Ivory
Price: 4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 27 May 2014
See my review for the smaller plates; beautiful, durable, added a touch of class to my lunch party! Good size too!

Caspari Entertaining with Caspari Jeweled Butterflies Square Paper Salad/ Dessert Plates, Pack of 8, Ivory
Price: 3.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 27 May 2014
I bought these to use for a lunch I was throwing for a group of friends and wanted something a bit different. I also purchased the dinner plates to match and napkins. They were beautiful and my guests wanted to take them home to frame! Good quality, oil resistant and durable, it did seem a shame to throw them away after use!

Crystal TOOL Kit: E6000 Glue, Rhinestone Pick Up Pencil, Trays, Storage Pots & More PLUS free SWAROVSKI Flat Backs
Offered by Rosetta Crafts
Price: 11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat starter kit, 27 May 2014
This is a good kit to start you off embellishing a variety of items. The little pots are useful for storing crystals and the trays for laying them out when crafting. The wooden toothpicks are a bit random, but I guess some will have a use for them? The pencil is useful for holding gems before sticking in place, although I found it worked better with a small amount of blu tack on the end to keep the gem/crystal in place.

Gem-Tac  118 ml Medium Bottle, Clear
Gem-Tac 118 ml Medium Bottle, Clear
Price: 8.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value adhesive, 27 May 2014
I have given this four stars because I do not know how durable it is, however, we have used it to secure ribbon and crystals to flip flops we are blinging up for a beach wedding. It is easy to apply, dries clear and fairly quickly, good size bottle so if you do lots of crafting it is great value.

50pcs Wired Mesh Stocking Glitter Butterflies - Purple--Ideal for Wedding Decoration, Invitations, Wedding Cards, etc.
Offered by STK e-Shop
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, 27 May 2014
These are lovely little mesh and wire butterflies with crystals and glitter. Great to adorn all sorts of items. Bought to use at my daughter's wedding, we haven't decided yet but may put them on the bridal party flip flops (she is having a beach wedding)!

BestOfferBuy Soft Pillow Hand Rest Nail Art Manicure Care Treatment Salon Tool
BestOfferBuy Soft Pillow Hand Rest Nail Art Manicure Care Treatment Salon Tool
Offered by highqualityforyou
Price: 2.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 27 May 2014
Cheap and cheerful! Does the job, good comfortable hand rest for manicures. Has removeable cover so you can wash it.

Swarovski Crystal Flatback Rhinestone #2058 Enhanced SS12 'Crystal' x50
Swarovski Crystal Flatback Rhinestone #2058 Enhanced SS12 'Crystal' x50
Offered by All Things Girlie
Price: 1.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely crystals just a bit smaller than I thought, 27 May 2014
The crystals were supplied in a little tube and are great, they were just a bit too small for what I needed.

Daewoo DF4150P Replacement Remote Control
Daewoo DF4150P Replacement Remote Control
Offered by Remotes Replaced
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the original!, 2 Mar 2014
Bought to replace the original remote as my daughter had lost it. Worked out of the box, all functions available, perfect.

Tamron AF 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD Aspherical [IF] Macro Lens for Nikon
Tamron AF 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD Aspherical [IF] Macro Lens for Nikon
Price: 132.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good budget lens, 2 Mar 2014
I have a Nikon D3200 and having the standard 18-55mm lens I then bought a Nikon 55-300mm because of the greater telephoto range. Both lenses are great, but I found that neither suited my desire to "travel light". The Tamron covers a good range from wideangle to a decent telephoto. The lens is considerably cheaper than Nikon lenses, and not having 400+ to spend I thought I would give this a go. The main difference between this and the Nikon lens is the absence of VR. It does have autofocus built in, although I mostly use manual focus. The lens is compact, well made, filter size is 62mm. Fits my camera and everything works fine. It arrived just a few days before a trip to Morocco, so not a lot of time to test it before I left, so I took a chance and left my other lenses at home and just took this. Fantastic! Easy to use and worked as well in low light conditions as bright. Zooming was smooth and images bright and sharp (most of the time, allowing for my poor eyesight!). In fact I can see myself using this lens on all my travels. I am not a pro so cannot give opinions on technicalities and I realise this lens has been on the market for some time now, it performs well and I got some nice images so I'm happy!

SKROSS EVO USB World Adapter
SKROSS EVO USB World Adapter
Offered by eoutlet-uk
Price: 15.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but bulky, 27 Jan 2014
This is a very versatile unit, great if you travel alot as it has adaptors for just about any continent you could think of. The only issue I had was it was quite bulky and didn't fit too well in switched sockets in Australia. I had to flick the switch on the socket on before plugging the adapter in. Also, once you have something with a UK plug plugged into it, it makes it quite heavy and has a tendancy to not sit in the socket well so has to be propped up. The usb sockets are great, I plugged in both my phone and tablet and they charged fine, although I did get a message about using the charger that was supplied with the phone, etc. Still, it does mean you don't need to take quite so many adapters.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7