Profile for tidgypudd > Reviews

Content by tidgypudd

tidgypudd "tidgypudd" (Cheshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Derren Brown Live Collection [DVD]
Derren Brown Live Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andy Nyman
Price: 11.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Derren Brown Fan, 16 Feb 2012
I bought this as a gift for my son who is a Derren Brown fan. Although I have not yet watched it myself, I am told it is very good and contains some great footage of the great man himself doing his usual weird and wonderful things. A good buy that I would recommend, if you like Derren.

House of Paws Noisy Dog Cord Toy
House of Paws Noisy Dog Cord Toy
Price: 4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Noisy Dog, 16 Feb 2012
I was extremely disappointed with this toy dog I bought for my Patterdale terrier. It lasted all of 10 minutes before the stitching came apart on almost every seam on it!! Because the material it is made of is also poor quality,I found it hard to repair with my own stitching. Such a shame as it looks really good in the picture. It was not a cheap toy either!! Would not recommend it at all.

Loud Distribution Mens AC/DC - Wings - Black - X-Large
Loud Distribution Mens AC/DC - Wings - Black - X-Large
Offered by inandout-distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars great present for a fan, 16 Feb 2012
Bought this for my son who loved it. Good quality. It washes well and irons inside out on a cool iron.

Friendship Book 2011 (Annual)
Friendship Book 2011 (Annual)
by Francis Gay

5.0 out of 5 stars Friendship present!, 12 Oct 2010
Bought this Friendship book as a Christmas stocking gift. It is in good condition and arrived well packaged in just a couple of days after placing the order. The book is an annual, with words written for each day of the year, some factual, some funny, some heart-warming and some that are a little too deep and serious! However, I buy it for my hubby, who reads out loud to me, each days thoughts and I enjoy sharing this little book - which has been around for a long time. A nice gift for someone special or a friend. I think you might have to be of a certain age to enjoy it though!!

Cakes to Inspire and Desire: Over 35 Unique Designs, from Mini-Cakes and Simple Shapes to Beaded Delights and Fabulous Flowers
by Lindy Smith
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 3 July 2010
I really enjoy looking at cakes that can be made in a different way and this book does that. Its quite quirky! I have made 3 of the cakes from it and all of them had the 'wow' factor! Definitely recommend it though you have to have a fair bit of experience to be able to make them.

Cut Loose: Break the Rules of Scrapbooking
Cut Loose: Break the Rules of Scrapbooking
by Crystal Jeffrey Rieger
Price: 14.88

4.0 out of 5 stars scrapbooking, 3 July 2010
I like this book because it has a different way of looking at what scappers can do with their pages. Gives a feel of trying to display items with a more unusual trend, rather than the same 'rule of thirds' way. It might not be to everyones taste, so previewing it at a library might be an idea.

Cake Chic
Cake Chic
by Peggy Porschen
Price: 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars super cakes!, 3 July 2010
This review is from: Cake Chic (Hardcover)
A fab book! I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys cake decorating or baking. It has some great ideas, some simple, some a little more challenging. Contains some great photos and is clearly set out with easy to follow instructions. The cakes I have made from the book- to date- have been a success and people have been very complimentary!! I would definitely recommend it.

Can You Tell What it is Yet?: The Autobiography of Rolf Harris
Can You Tell What it is Yet?: The Autobiography of Rolf Harris
by Rolf Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars Rolf Harris autobiography, 4 May 2010
I bought this book as a gift, so the condition was very important to me. It was described as 'good' but it was in very good condition. It was delivered very quickly and packaged well. The whole transaction was quick and trouble free.I would definitely use the company again. My hubby was very pleased with the book. It is well written and contains comedy, inspirational and factual tales of Rolfs rise to stardom as well as photographs. An interesting read which can be enjoyed by many.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5