Profile for Mizville > Reviews

5 LITRE ULTRASONIC AIR HUMIDIFIER VARIALBLE DIRECTIONAL
5 LITRE ULTRASONIC AIR HUMIDIFIER VARIALBLE DIRECTIONAL
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

1.0 out of 5 stars NO STARS HERE!, 8 Feb. 2014
If you buy this humidifier, you will be dead within a week or less. I'm lucky to be here after the carcinogenic smoke was blowing. When you cough incessantly and get a guy feeling something AINT right, chances are you IS right as I was! I threw it out after knowing the truth through my insight and intuition. The red & black hidden wires inside tell the story of a jealous, enraged sad pathetic who can't have me so stops at nothing to try to kill me and FAILS EVERY TIME. Maybe he will WISEN UP there after so many FAILURES or you would hope he would GROW UP & GROW A BRAIN!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2014 8:22 PM BST

WWE 13 (Xbox 360)
WWE 13 (Xbox 360)

1.0 out of 5 stars Hulk Hogan's Nightmare!, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: WWE 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I really was amazed my son wanted this game and he insisted on it, so I bought it for Xmas for his entertainment as he's an only child & I'm a single mom. It makes me laugh seeing it, but it's not my cup of tea this sort of thing is not. He doesn't play it very often. Clown t

Minecraft (Xbox 360)
Minecraft (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game_Front

5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable Game For Youngsters, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Minecraft (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Bought this as a Xmas present for my son who enjoys this game immensely. The background music is soothing to him & it beats the loud crap you hear on other useless games out there plus teaches them to build things...

Quantum of Solace (Xbox 360)
Quantum of Solace (Xbox 360)
Offered by Excess Gaming

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money & Time!, 8 Feb. 2014
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my son who had to have this game, only to be returned for a better game. That tells you something AIN'T right with it straight off the bat! I recommend FIFA personally.

Monopoly Empire Board Game
Monopoly Empire Board Game
Offered by One O One

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Entertainment For All....,, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Monopoly Empire Board Game (Toy)
I bought this as a Christmas present for my son who simply adores this game and has fun playing it with a few friends. Smiles all round!

(The Christmas Factory) Traditional Christmas Cards (Box of 30)
(The Christmas Factory) Traditional Christmas Cards (Box of 30)
Offered by Shop Inc

1.0 out of 5 stars Tackiest Christmas cards I Ever Did See in all my life. Makes me sad looking at these but forced as too poorly to buy any...., 8 Feb. 2014
Saddest Christmas cards ever! Forced to buy these as was stricken with a barrage of health problems all before Christmas & could not get out to but any. I'd rather not send any than send these as too depressing to me!

Spathiphyllum Chopin Peace Lily - 1 plant
Spathiphyllum Chopin Peace Lily - 1 plant
Offered by Gardener's Dream Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty As A Picture, 8 Feb. 2014
Never saw the plant as I bought it as a gift for a friend whose husband passed away unexpectedly. Looks pretty as a picture though so hopefully she likes it!

Nonsense Songs and Stories
Nonsense Songs and Stories
by Edward Lear

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Good!, 13 Aug. 2013
We love this book! If you are seeking a fun-filled nonsensical poetry book, then look no further! This hits the mark! Cute as a bug and it helps improve oration and annunciation reading this aloud to yourself or to anybody. My 9 year old laughed at a few poems as did I and it is a really fun book! Easy to memorise a few as well! Tops for this category. Perfect to read to my son or to anyone really!

Think  Pensa Mary Jane Shoes Womens  Black Schwarz (schwarz 00) Size: 6 (39 EU)
Think Pensa Mary Jane Shoes Womens Black Schwarz (schwarz 00) Size: 6 (39 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Think! Rules the Roost for Comfortable Mary Janes.., 13 Aug. 2013
I needed a comfortable pair of all-weather shoes instead of clown shoe trainers to trek to and fro the rail station and around the town which works well in wet, winter weather. Think! are the best for comfort but you pay the price for comfort instead of a cheap pair of disposable shoes. My grandparents taught me to select good shoes for your feet because it is ultra important. Our feet take us places and need comfortable shoes. These may not look anything special from the outside, but they go with anything and I love my comfortable Mary Janes. I'm not wearing high heels but prefer quality comfortable shoes. Thanks Mimi for steering me down the right path. Top marks again Think! Miz loves comfortable shoes! Yippee! Feet are in heaven!

Pressman Chinese Checkers
Pressman Chinese Checkers
Offered by Balloon Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Miz Loves Chinese Checkers!, 13 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Pressman Chinese Checkers (Toy)
It's too good it is! Chinese Checkers heaven! Try a new game like this today and see how fun strategy is when you win as I do! Born to WIN because life is far too short to lose!

Page: 1 | 2