Profile for NADINE PEMBERTON > Reviews

Original Remixes and Rarities
Original Remixes and Rarities
Price: 7.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Brought as a gift, 15 Dec 2013
Brought as a christmas gift, packaged well and arrived speedily. Hoping it is well received and works when played. Item looks perfectly fine.

N6 I Love My Dad Cufflinks
N6 I Love My Dad Cufflinks
Offered by CrazyMart
Price: 4.90

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: N6 I Love My Dad Cufflinks (Misc.)
Due to have my first baby and wanted a little gift for dad upon babies arrival. Gift as described and value for money

Animal Lion Giraffe Monkey Wall Stickers With Decor Decal Art For Kids Nursery Bedroom
Offered by coolfashionstore
Price: 2.82

4.0 out of 5 stars As Decsribed, 15 Dec 2013
Speedy delivery and as described. Could do with being a little stickier but this may just be my wall as room is not the warmest. Have use a bit of prit stick to make more secure.

Pandora Pink Flower Tree Wall Stickers Art Decor
Pandora Pink Flower Tree Wall Stickers Art Decor
Offered by Mercurymall(shipped from HongKong)
Price: 3.88

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, 15 Dec 2013
Brought as a christmas gift and as described. I've had transfer before so hopefully this should be the same and easy to transfer as the others.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars As picture, 15 Dec 2013
I did follow the instructions but found that just peeling the transfer and putting onto the wall a lot easier. Only improvement would be to have the stickers and instructions labelled, however saying that you can work it our from the picture.

Blue Rose Retro Vintage Design Sewing Craft Arts Storage Chest Box Trunk Fold Flat
Offered by GreatDeals4you
Price: 3.84

4.0 out of 5 stars As described and value for money, 15 Dec 2013
The only thing I would say is that the elastic to close the sewing case could be a bit longer, is a little difficult but happy with purchase