Profile for Mrs. P. Fowell > Reviews

Hollings Cows Ears Dog Treat Bulk 50 Pack
Hollings Cows Ears Dog Treat Bulk 50 Pack
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE
Price: 23.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Hollings Cows Ears not the best that I have bought, 3 Dec 2013
I was very unhappy that these cows ears were nothing like ones I'd bought in the past. These ones were just like raw hide, thin and not the quality I have had before.
Won't buy them again

Good Boy Grade A Smoked Pigs Ears, Doggie Treats, Dental Chews (Pack of 51) Vaci Packed in 3s for stay fresh pigs ear peices "SONTANAS ULTIMATE TREAT OFFER"

5.0 out of 5 stars Pigs Ears, 30 May 2013
What can I say they turn my stomach and smell awful but the dog loves them and guards the cupboard I put them in a massive big bag full of them and they lasted her ages I will buy again and again.

25ppm Colloidal Silver. 250ml. Includes 1st class post.
25ppm Colloidal Silver. 250ml. Includes 1st class post.
Offered by Colloidal Silver UK
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I give this a gold star, 2 Jan 2013
I am unable to take antibiotics or penicillin and suffer a lot with ear ache I don't go to doctors because there is no point. This item has been brilliant and my ears are pain free for once in my life.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2013 9:20 PM GMT

Taking Chances World Tour THE CONCERT
Taking Chances World Tour THE CONCERT
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 9.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Celine Dion, 21 Jun 2010
I went to see Celine on her Taking Chances World Tour that's why I decided to buy the DVD and its as good as I remember when seeing her live. Fantastic DVD totally enjoyed it.