Profile for syxx66 > Reviews

Cry
Cry
Offered by aardvark-games

4.0 out of 5 stars Bonus tracks make this worth while!, 5 April 2005
This review is from: Cry (Audio CD)
Although I wasnt fond of the song 'Cry', I wanted to buy this single due to its bonus content.
I think its worth every penny to hear these fab tracks! 'Streetwalker' and 'Shout' are both examples of Michael Jacksons extraordinary way with song writing and melodies that just seem to stick in your head.

Dancing The Dream
Dancing The Dream
by Michael Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars A genuinely moving book., 5 April 2005
This review is from: Dancing The Dream (Hardcover)
Of all the Michael Jackson books I own, this one tops them all.
Its biographical content is present in its beautiful photography, heart felt poetry and reflective artwork.
If youre a fan, I guarantee you'll enjoy every page of this book. Once finished, you'll feel just that bit closer to knowing more about the man behind the mystery that is Michael Jackson.
If youre unsure of Michael Jackson, give this book a chance. Michael shares his personal feelings on such topics as the environment, angels, emotions and wishing apon stars.
Definately a book to be proud of showing on your bookshelf.

Robin Wood Tarot Deck
Robin Wood Tarot Deck
by Robin Wood
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully creative deck!, 5 April 2005
This review is from: Robin Wood Tarot Deck (Cards)
I have bought many oracle decks in the past, always finding them unsatisfactory with their "types" of readings in comparison to tarot.
Because of this, I only own one tarot deck (Celtic themed) and thought I would never buy another since I was so happy with how easy it was to use and how accurate it is. Until I saw this deck.
It immediately interested me with its beautifully graphic and imagintive artwork. Once it arrived in the post, I found it to be buzzing with life through its imagery.
I have been using this deck almost every day and learning new things all the time. Each card has just the right amount of dreamlike imagery to inspire something in your own mind to come up with the answers in a reading.
One of my overall favourite cards is Death. Funnily enough it is one of the most beautiful representations of the card ive seen in my 5 years as a reader. No skeletons or dead people present at all : )
A highly commendable deck!

Anam Cara: A Book of Celtic Wisdom
Anam Cara: A Book of Celtic Wisdom
by John O'Donohue

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully uplifting, 22 July 2004
As with many Celtic themed books telling of uplifting tales, this one stood out from the rest on the shelf. Every page to me was insightful to thinking about daily life in a totally new perspective.
The author not only gives insight from Celtic wisdom of the past but offers beautiful poems that give you that toasty feeling inside to make you feel better about yourself and your place in the world.
Once finished reading this book, i guarantee you'll feel 100% better about any problems surrounding you in your life and believe it'll all work out for the better with help from your Anam Cara - your Soul Friend.

The Druid Animal Oracle
The Druid Animal Oracle
by Philip Carr-Gomm

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful & Insightful!, 20 July 2004
There's no need to know anything about the Druids before you begin with this Oracle deck, unlike most oracle/tarot cards that authors expect you to be fluent in all things involved. This deck and accompanying book are delightful to learn.
The cards, although a little big for my liking are stunning to look at! So much detail has been added to help the learner remember and have thier own insight into the ancient divination.
The book not only gives explainations of cards but varied myths/legends and stories related to each animal. Enjoyable to learn and come back to time again.
This deck is definately on the top 5 of my favourite decks to use in divination for myself and others. Very highly recommended!