Profile for Customer > Reviews

Customer

L'Avare (French Edition)
L'Avare (French Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars I WOULD LIKE A REFUND., 31 Mar. 2016
In the description of the item, it clearly states that the language of the book is English. When I downloaded it, it turned out that it was in French but, seeing as though I am English, I cannot read French. This is false advertisement and I would like a refund. I have ordered it on my Kindle and I was terribly disappointed as my daughter need to read the book in English for school. I would like a refund because this book is not useful for me or my family.

The Al Jazeera Phenomenon: Critical Perspectives on New Arab Media
The Al Jazeera Phenomenon: Critical Perspectives on New Arab Media
by Mohamed Zayani

2.0 out of 5 stars Very unprofessional, 18 April 2013
I only read one chapter 171-183 focusing on Israel/Palestine but found it very unpleasant to read due to the author's deep involvement of emotional attachment to the issue. A lot of emotive language, very pro-Arab, and not always representative of Al Jazeera. Failure to mention that an enquiry into Dura's death has shown to be the result of a palestinian fire, instead the author still accuses Israelis of the incident. He seems to praise Al Jazeera for fuelling anger in people instead of recognising that irrational behaviour won't lead to anything but violence.

Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360)
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly Below Expectations, 28 Dec. 2011
Thought the first game was great but with this one was I was a little disappointed

Pros:
+great new range of activities
+will make you sweat after 10mins
+in game experience e.g. random facts while running

Cons:
+few exercises do not get picked up by the sensor at all
+graphics
+lack of activities for beginners

Ways of Seeing (Penguin Modern Classics)
Ways of Seeing (Penguin Modern Classics)
by John Berger
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, remind us the simple things we forget to remember in our daily lives, 8 Oct. 2011
Great book. Very easy to read, made me feel slightly guilty for being so ignorant and lacking knowledge in art history. Reminded me how everyday decisions are so heavily influenced by the media even though I consider myself relative unaffected by it. He emphasizes the most obvious things that we take for granted and should in reality pay more attention to.

WD My Passport Essential 500 GB Real Red Portable Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)
WD My Passport Essential 500 GB Real Red Portable Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good overall, 8 Feb. 2011
Does what it says, very quick and good for backing up, scratches easily and the only technical problem I found is that it only seems to work with either Mac or PC, had to be formatted to one so cant transfer things between the two operating systems.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2011 3:44 PM GMT

A Social History of the Media: From Gutenberg to the Internet
A Social History of the Media: From Gutenberg to the Internet
by Peter Burke

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 26 Oct. 2010
Pleased with the item, very good condition, took a while to arrive but i didn't realise it was shipped over from US, seller responds back quickly. Thanks very much