Profile for Ms. Natalie Rainey > Reviews

Content by Ms. Natalie Rainey

Ms. Natalie Rainey "Athenais v Carstein" (UK)

Kitchen Craft Deluxe Cast Iron Griddle, 45 cm - Black
Kitchen Craft Deluxe Cast Iron Griddle, 45 cm - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Cast Iron Care, 6 Dec. 2015
Some people I noticed are complaining about the product rusting etc. Cast iron needs to be cleaned in a totally different way to other pans. Should be cleaned solely with hot water (no soap or anything), needs to be dried well asap (kitchen roll is good) then the cooking surface wiped down with an oil/fat of choice. I use coconut oil. If you leave cast iron in water or let it remain damp it will rust but this can be removed with rewashing in hot watet and seasoning!

Crafty Dolls
Crafty Dolls
by Jane Bull

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee book!, 4 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Crafty Dolls (Hardcover)
This is a great starting point for making dolls. Everything is well explained with lots of pictures throughout. I haven't made any of the fabric dolls yet though I have bought the supplies. I have started one of the knitted dolls though and it has been pretty straightforward. This is a great book, the only problem is deciding whick to make!

Interpet Original Fish Pod Glass Aquarium Fish Tank - 48 Litre
Interpet Original Fish Pod Glass Aquarium Fish Tank - 48 Litre

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tank, 19 Jun. 2013
I had been put off for a while due to the reports of other customers receiving this with pieces smashed but I decided to go ahead anyway and I am very glad I did. Everything arrived in perfect condition which was a huge relief.
Tank wise, it's great, good size and very good value considering it comes with all the things you need to get it set up and going.
I do however agree about the noise from the filter though I have had it running for a few weeks now and it is a little quieter. This happened with my old tank too - was very noisy when it was new and after it was all cleaned but was much quieter after a bit of time.
All in all it is a great tank for a great price and the free delivery made it all the better - thanks Amazon!

MACRO EXTENSION Full Set TUBES Fits CANON EOS SLR & DSLR,1300D,1200D,1100D 1000D, 100D,500D,550D,600D,650D,700D,750D,760D,1D 1Ds 7D 6D 5D 10D 20D 30D 40D,50D,60D,70D Camera DSLR
Offered by BV-electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 1 Dec. 2010
I bought this to do a little experimenting on macro and it is definatley worth the purchase. Have used it a few times now and while it is a little fiddly to get on when you do it helps create really nice pictures. I've been using it for flowers and it's very handy however as with all macro the depth of field is tiny and you have to be really really close for it to focus properly. People have mentioned the fact that you have to use manual focus but this isn't hard and because the image is so close on th viewfinder it's easy to give it a few tweaks. Plus I am doing a photography course and have to use manual for everything so it's just practise. It does make the image quite dark due to it being an extension tube and you must make sure you have it supported on a tripod or something as it will be very sensitive to camera shake - I used my trigger switch to take the picture just to make sure. All in all it's a great product, esp at that price and will certainly fill the void until I can afford a proper lens.

Vampire Wars: The Von Carstein Trilogy (Warhammer: Von Carstein)
Vampire Wars: The Von Carstein Trilogy (Warhammer: Von Carstein)
by Steven Savile

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for All, 1 Aug. 2009
I do play Warhammer and the Vampire Counts is my army of choice. I originally got this book as I wanted to know more about the history of the characters involved and how it all interplays. This book is fantastic for that. It really fleshes out the main characters of Vlad, Konrad and Mannfred and makes them appear more life like and gives them a history.
This book would be great for gamers and non-gamers alike. You don't have to play to get to grips with the characters so it is a great read.

Little Bear Lost (Red Fox picture books)
Little Bear Lost (Red Fox picture books)
by Jane Hissey

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Entertaining, 19 July 2009
I loved these books as a child and when I was looking through boxes of old bits and pieces I found them again. This is a great story and my favourite character has to be the Duck in this one, just because he seems so miserable. Kind of like Eeyore. Love these books.