Profile for KP > Reviews

Content by KP

KP

Page: 1 | 2
2014 Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Matt Blue Camouflage Frame with an Anti Fog Coated, Vented Blue Smoked Anti-Glare Clarity Wide Vision Lens.
Offered by Sports Eyewear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Feb 2014
My old ones are all squashed and the foam is crumbling. These look and feel great. Haven't used yet - my only slight worry is how the lack of tint will work in white out.

State Quarters 1999-2009: Collector's State Quarter Folder (The State Quarter Series)
by Warman's

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Feb 2014
Did exactly what it said it would! now they are out of their little tin and on display! Very good

NEEWER® 58mm UV Filter for DSLR Sony Nikon Canon 58mm Lens Camera
NEEWER® 58mm UV Filter for DSLR Sony Nikon Canon 58mm Lens Camera
Offered by Happy Sales UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 July 2013
Cheapest I found anywhere and it stays on my kit lens permanently, mostly as a protection for the actual lens as I am a but accident prone!

SanDisk SDSDX-016G-FFP 16 GB 45 MB/s Extreme SDHC Card (Packaging Varies)
SanDisk SDSDX-016G-FFP 16 GB 45 MB/s Extreme SDHC Card (Packaging Varies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 July 2013
I ordered this for my upcoming holiday. I already have one, so this is more of the same. Nice and quick for sporting moments.

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
by Jonas Jonasson

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 21 July 2013
A very well written story that keeps you guessing the whole way through. From accident to accident it's a brilliant tale that is far from ordinary. I strongly recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 21 July 2013
Brilliant, for the cost it is a great little gizmo and I have just ordered more for my other lenses.

The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
by Rachel Joyce

4.0 out of 5 stars A good journey, 21 July 2013
A nice tale that takes you on a complete journey, exploring Harold's life as well as his reasons for the journey. A nice read

Eat Pray Love: One Woman's Search for Everything
Eat Pray Love: One Woman's Search for Everything

5.0 out of 5 stars get lost to find yourself..., 23 Jun 2013
Brilliant and honest, and in nice bite sized chunks. Perfect for commuting and short attention spans like mine. I strongly recommend it.

Mr. Motivator [2006] [DVD]
Mr. Motivator [2006] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mr. Motivator

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Mr. Motivator [2006] [DVD] (DVD)
I hate exercise but want to get in shape for a beach holiday. This makes exercise less like a chore. I don't think it will make me into a super model! But should help the wobbly bits and all without killing me. Being able to choose the sections is great. Do them all for long hard work out, or pick your favourites for a quick session.

Neoprene Protector Camera Cover Case Bag for CANON DSLR
Neoprene Protector Camera Cover Case Bag for CANON DSLR
Offered by Happy Sales UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for ease!, 14 Mar 2013
This is brilliant for when I have limited space and I don't want to carry my camera bag. I can just put my camera in a back pack or my handbag and its protected from knocks, scratches etc. very good for the price too.

Page: 1 | 2