Profile for cupcake > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Fiskars 9610 Quick Cut Dead Head Snip
Fiskars 9610 Quick Cut Dead Head Snip

2.0 out of 5 stars Great price - that's about it, 18 Mar 2014
Ordered this, they arrived very quickly. I have to say a little disappointed. I find that the blades are quite fat/large to trim thread. I have a thread scissors which are slight and much better to use when trim threads, undoing stitches etc. you can get better snipers.

Good Things for Organizing
Good Things for Organizing

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend, 18 Mar 2014
Ordered this book hoping it would give some great organising and storage tips, was very disappointed. You get more tips off Pinterest. I wouldn't go for this as it's also in very old style. Martha needs a new book.

FoneM8 - New 2013 HTC One 100% Clear Gel Case Skin TPU Cover - Includes Screen Protector and Microfibre Cloth
Offered by FoneM8store
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab for my new htc one in gold, 18 Mar 2014
After searching many phone cases I opted for this one and it does what it says on the tin. It covers and protects all the edges of my phone, I always go 4 gel, it protects the phone best. The screen protector went on ok. Def recommend this for my new htc one (in various colours).

10 x 100w WATT LIGHT BULB PEARL BAYONET FITTING LAMP
10 x 100w WATT LIGHT BULB PEARL BAYONET FITTING LAMP
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK
Price: 1.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, 25 Feb 2014
these bulb blow very quickly and have caused scorch marks on my ceiling. I would not recommend these bulbs as I don't believe they are up to the standards they should be. Could cause a fire!!!!!

Olfa RTY-2/DX deluxe 45mm safety rotary cutter
Olfa RTY-2/DX deluxe 45mm safety rotary cutter
Price: 13.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Save sooooo much time, 25 Feb 2014
I was using scissors for a number of years until I purchased these rotary cutters, they are fantastic, they reduce the amount of time that I used to take to cut my fabric. I can cut through various layers of fabric and in a perfect straight lines. Time to get a few of the other sized cutters for smaller projects.

Tomb Raider (PS3)
Tomb Raider (PS3)
Offered by Staraxe Ltd
Price: 14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Fab Fab, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Tomb Raider (PS3) (Video Game)
loved playing this game - I hope that they bring out a new one soon - love the tomb raider series.

Hemline Bobbin Box, holds 25 bobbins
Hemline Bobbin Box, holds 25 bobbins
Offered by Excellencestores
Price: 2.57

3.0 out of 5 stars Clip doesnt shut, 25 Feb 2014
Needed a holder for all my bobbing, after doing some research thought this would be the best value for money and reviews were good but when I received the product it doesn't clip shut - but nothing an elastic band wouldn't sort out.

EMBROIDERY, DARNING FOOT WILL FIT, BROTHER JANOME SINGER SEWING MACHINES
EMBROIDERY, DARNING FOOT WILL FIT, BROTHER JANOME SINGER SEWING MACHINES
Offered by Hielec(Ship from China)
Price: 2.50

2.0 out of 5 stars It doesnt fit my Singer Sewing Machine, 25 Feb 2014
Order this on the understanding it would fit my Singer sewing machine but unfortunately it doesn't, so I can't really comment on it as I haven't been able to use it. Its up to you if you want to chance it but I would go to your local sewing shop first to check it will fit.

Stitch at Home: Make Your House a Home with Over 20 Handmade Projects
Stitch at Home: Make Your House a Home with Over 20 Handmade Projects
by Mandy Shaw
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it love it love, 25 Feb 2014
Got some great items to make in this book - the instruction could include a few more details/instructions, as I am a beginner, but the book itself has some really pretty sewing / craft projects in there.

2 x 45mm DAFA Rotary Cutter Spare Replacement Blade Fits OLFA & FISKARS
2 x 45mm DAFA Rotary Cutter Spare Replacement Blade Fits OLFA & FISKARS
Offered by Pandoras Upholstery
Price: 3.48

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but, 25 Feb 2014
Ordered these blade because I thought they were a great price, after using them for a month they became blunt fairly quickly. probably wont buys these again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5