Profile for laura adams > Reviews

laura adams

The Book Thief
The Book Thief

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautifully crafted book., 24 July 2014
This review is from: The Book Thief (Kindle Edition)
So beautifully descriptive. Could not put it down. I fell in love with the people of Himmel Street.
Highly recommended.

Paul Lamond Games Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cheese Touch Board Game
Paul Lamond Games Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cheese Touch Board Game
Offered by The Works

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little board game. We all enjoyed it., 9 April 2013
I bought this for my nephew for his birthday. The whole family enjoyed playing it. Good family game. I would recommend it.

8 Foot Trampoline with Safety Enclosure
8 Foot Trampoline with Safety Enclosure

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trampoline., 9 April 2013
I bought this for my nieces children aged between one and twelve. It is loved by all of them. It is substantial and safe and there have been no accidents/injuries. Always a bonus.

Swift Rotary Apple Peeler
Swift Rotary Apple Peeler
Offered by CN tip-top

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget., 9 April 2013
This is a fab little gadget. I also bought one for a number of family members. They all love theirs too.

Les Misérables: The Motion Picture Soundtrack [Digipak]
Les Misérables: The Motion Picture Soundtrack [Digipak]
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Great soundtrack., 9 April 2013
Brilliant, rousing, emotional. Just like the movie. Some of the vocals are a bit suspect but I knew that before I bought this CD because I am a huge fan of the movie. This did not detract from my enjoyment.

The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding
The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding
by Diana West

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 9 April 2013
I am a midwife and as such, I know that this book is a good one. However, I bought it for my niece who works as a breast feeding peer supporter although she is also a breast feeding mum. She tells me that she loves this book and has read it again and again and has learned loads.

Little Felted Animals: Create 16 Irresistible Creatures with Simple Needle-felting Techniques
by Marie-Noëlle Horvath

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book., 24 Mar 2013
I've been wanting to make felt animals for ages so this book is just what I wanted. It arrived really quickly too.

Long Maxi Scallop Neck Lace Dress Wedding Evening Party Formal Navy Blue (18)
Long Maxi Scallop Neck Lace Dress Wedding Evening Party Formal Navy Blue (18)
Offered by Love Camden

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress just ordered the wrong size., 24 Mar 2013
Hi, I bought this dress for an upcoming charity night. It arrived really quickly and the quality was excellent. However, it was far too big so I returned it and will probably buy it again nearer to the date of the night out. I am usually a size 14-16 on the bottom and an 18 on top so I bought the 18. It was too big at the bottom and in all honesty, it was too big on top which surprised me. As such, if you are buying this dress have this in mind when you are choosing the size to order. It has a lot of stretch to it. I will definitely consider buying this dress again in the future.