Profile for Edguy > Reviews

Content by Edguy

Edguy "jacobyte4" (Enfield UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Forever in the Dark
Forever in the Dark

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding track, 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Forever in the Dark (MP3 Download)
This is a great track from Derdian off their new album Limbo a great Melodic Power Metal track, I chose this to put on my online radio show on TuneIn radio app and website called Metal Radio Thunder UK to represent their music on my playlist

Pride (The Warrior's Way)
Pride (The Warrior's Way)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pride (the Warriors Way), 24 Jun. 2013
This is a great track from Damnation Angels off their album Bringer of Light a great Melodic Metal track, I chose this to put on my online radio show on TuneIn radio app and website called Metal Radio Thunder UK to represent their music on my playlist

A Divine Act of War
A Divine Act of War

4.0 out of 5 stars A Divine Act of War, 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: A Divine Act of War (MP3 Download)
A Divine Act of War is a track from Sonic Prophecy of their album of the same name, is is a battle song in the epic Power Metal mode. It's the best track that I decide to use it as a sample of their music on my online radio show Metal Radio Thunder UK which you can pick up on Tune In Radio app and web site.

Edge of Attack
Edge of Attack

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Track, 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Edge of Attack (MP3 Download)
Edge of Attack is the track off the Album of the same name, I have chosen to play on my on line radio Metal Radio Thunder UK on TuneIn Radio. It's a good Power Melodic Metal track, typical of the songs on the album.

Fallen Angels
Fallen Angels

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Track on Album, 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Fallen Angels (MP3 Download)
Fallen Angels by Silverlane is the track of the Above the Others Album I have chosen to play on my on line radio Metal Radio Thunder UK on TuneIn Radio.

Panasonic RP-WF820EB-K FM Wireless Headphones with 100M Range and Battery Charging Stand

3.0 out of 5 stars Tuning drifts, 22 May 2013
Out of the 3 different wireless headphones I've used for watching TV, this one scores the lowest, it's tuning drifts when I switch it on and I am consistently having re-tweak the tuning knob when changing channels to get clear audio without background noise creeping in. I find them more comfortable then the other two I had and holds its battery charge well, but is let down by having to re-tune all the time !!!!

Crystal Ball [VINYL]
Crystal Ball [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Album Art, 17 May 2013
This review is from: Crystal Ball [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Bought this as Album Art to hang in a Play & Display Frame as my original copy had a blemish on the cover.

Grand illusion (1977) [VINYL]
Grand illusion (1977) [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Album Cover, 17 May 2013
This is one of my favourite Styx albums and bought it to hang as album art in a Play & Display Frame on my wall, looks great.

Adidas Originals Porsche Design CT Mens Trainers Size UK 9.5
Adidas Originals Porsche Design CT Mens Trainers Size UK 9.5
Offered by shoeshoebedo

5.0 out of 5 stars Trainers like slippers., 17 May 2013
These Trainers are like wearing slippers, very comfortable, and have worn them on a few long walks around shops. Not sure how good they would be for rough terrain or sport, but for everyday wear well worth the money.

Spectres
Spectres

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding track, 17 May 2013
This review is from: Spectres (MP3 Download)
As always Avantasia have different singers on tracks and this is one of the Outstanding tracks from The Mystery of Time Album.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20