Profile for T. Coyle > Reviews

Content by T. Coyle

T. Coyle "The Spirit Keeper" (Wales, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Blackthorn Castle
Blackthorn Castle

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 2 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Blackthorn Castle (App)
Really really enjoyed this game! Graphics are exceptional, clues are cryptic and took some thinking...but would highly recommend. Is there a follow up yet??

Brightstone Mysteries: Paranormal Hotel
Brightstone Mysteries: Paranormal Hotel

4.0 out of 5 stars certainly different!, 29 Jan. 2015
I play a lot of these type of games and this one was certainly a little different in comparison. I found the tasks fairly easy although even on completion they didn't unlock..even tho they were correct. I resorted to click skip to get round them to continue. The storyline was certainly different and It seemed to be hurried a little and ended quite suddenly. There was a lot of dialog to read...I.started wishing I could hear the conversations instead reading them all. Having said all that I did enjoy it :)

Shiver: Moonlit Grove Collector's Edition
Shiver: Moonlit Grove Collector's Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 21 Jan. 2015
This is one of the best games of this tripe I've played. And for under £2 the bonus chapter was also excellent in play and in length. Graphics are good, especially love all the attention to detail in the buildings etc. Some of the clues had me stumped as there wasn't an obvious solution and some of the clues were confusing as some of the items were difficult to highlight and move, so I presumed my interpretation to be wrong, but after repeatedly tapping in and around the objects I'd find the right place to activate the action. Thoroughly enjoyed, great storyline and well worth the money....as I have to rest an injured leg, this was a really enjoyable distraction! Thank you developers!

Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition
Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best..., 9 Jan. 2015
Atmospheric, excellent graphics, puzzles that make you think, and a good story line kept me enjoying this right till the end....the ending was a little sudden..as I was expecting to see a little after the fire. Anyway...a fab game...highly recommended.

Five Nights at Freddy's
Five Nights at Freddy's

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as i expected., 24 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Five Nights at Freddy's (App)
Might just be me...but I didn't find this that great..in fact I thought it was a bit boring 😴. Yes it makes you jump, but it's the same over and over. Sorry guys, I preferred Knock Knock much more.

Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition
Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 20 Dec. 2014
I love these type on games and thought I would go ahead and load it even though the reviews weren't that great. I can now confirm that this not the most enjoyable game. The journal, inventory etc seems fat too cluttered, and some of the tasks seem nonsensical to say the least. The story line seems a little lame, doesn't flow like the good games so much so, I've lost interest during the free part of the game ...it's a delete from me, I would not recommend wasting your time with this one. Sorry Big Fish...just not impressed.😴😟😥

Forest Legends: The Call of Love
Forest Legends: The Call of Love

2.0 out of 5 stars Whats with the door?, 28 Nov. 2014
I was so pleased to get this game...absolutely stunning graphics ...but when I get to the 🏡door (where the termites destroy and rebuild the bridge🐜🐜🐜) I touch the green beetle door handle and the game closes and then reopens back onto the initial screen where you press play ...help!! 😮I can't do anything else till I can get in this little cottage!🙏

Escape Through History - Premium
Escape Through History - Premium

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont bother..., 9 Nov. 2014
I love these kind of games...and the games details sounded great, so was settling to have an hour curled up by the fire with my kindle...but it quickly became apparent is was falling short of what I expected. Repeatedly restarting is annoying and some of the rooms are so cryptic it goes beyond enjoyment. It's just frustrating with no logical follow through. After taking a while to download, it will quickly be coming off my kindle to make way a more enjoyable experience...i wouldn't recommend this 'game'....as it's far from enjoyable. Sorry devs....The Room is far superior.

The Hidden World
The Hidden World

4.0 out of 5 stars sudden end..., 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)
I love these games! The graphics are excellent but this is far shorter than the others. I thought I'd got the free edition and not paid version....it's that short, and just as the game was going to take a twist it's all over :(

Knock-Knock
Knock-Knock

5.0 out of 5 stars Slow but Clever!, 1 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Knock-Knock (App)
Been playing this for just half an hour and I'm loving this adventure. I wasn't entirely sure what I was I was doing at first but the more I searched the rooms the better it got! Love the little fellows look and voice too. Not a game for younger ones...but my 14 year old is intrigued although it doesn't move fast enough for him.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6