Profile for B. Sheldon > Reviews

Content by B. Sheldon

B. Sheldon (United Kingdom)

Compatible Epson Expression XP-305 Ink Cartridges 2X Black 1X Cyan 1X Magenta 1X Yellow (5-Pack)
Offered by Mega Deals XL Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatible Epson inks, 24 Aug. 2013
These inks worked well for me, I found them to be good value for my money. Would buy them again.

UKayed ® PARASOL New 2.7m Steel Metal Powder Coated Garden Furniture Parasol With Winding Crank & Tilt Function (Green)
Offered by InternetukShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Parasol, 24 Aug. 2013
Really good value for money for this size. Very pleased with the quality and used all the time this summer.

Eyekepper 3 Pairs Mix(1 Pair per Color) Reading Glasses +2.50
Eyekepper 3 Pairs Mix(1 Pair per Color) Reading Glasses +2.50
Offered by Eyekepper

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 pairs of reading glasses, 27 July 2013
I sent for these for my husband who is constantly breaking or losing his glasses. They are a bit flimsy but good for the price and if they end up broken it wont be the end of the world. I would probably send for more.

Mahjong Butterfly
Mahjong Butterfly

5.0 out of 5 stars Mahjong Butterfly, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Mahjong Butterfly (App)
I enjoy playing this game very much. It is nice and interesting to see so many different butterflies listed and would recommend it to my friends.

Birds of Britain
Birds of Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting app about our lovely birds, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Birds of Britain (App)
Really enjoy looking at and recognising all the different birds, lots of which come regularly to our garden. It's nice to be able to listen to their bird song too. The information is good and I would recommend this app to others.