ARRAY(0x9d26aa14)

MR Jonathan Dawes

CPR All-in-One Call Blocker
CPR All-in-One Call Blocker

5.0 out of 5 stars We can now use our phone again!, 27 Nov 2013
Been installed for a bout a week - not one nuisance call since (we were getting 5 or 6 a day!) - Excellent piece of kit.

Once question though I have not turned on CLI with my supplier (as VirginMedia charges £2.20 pm) - do I really need to???

Seems to be working without it and normal calls getting through ok.

Anyone know if CLI is needed and why?
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2013 5:33 PM GMT

Josť Pizarro's Spanish Flavours: Stunning Dishes Inspired by the Regional Ingredients of Spain
by Josť Pizarro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 April 2013
I have made several dishes from this book so far and they have all been great.

Some lovely Spanish recipes and some great ideas.

Vinrack Wooden Wine Rack 18 Bottle - Dark Stain
Vinrack Wooden Wine Rack 18 Bottle - Dark Stain
Offered by Wineware

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good., 30 April 2013
Have bought 2 sets of these and have them stacked on top of each other - they look the biz under my stairs.

Maybe the quality of the wood is not as good as you may think from the photo (hence 4 instead of 5 stars) but I still think these are the best looking racks out there.

They slot together easily and nicely creating a solid structure to securely hold your wine.

No problem in recommending them.

iGadgitz Black Eva Hard Case Cover for Western Digital My Passport Essential & Essential SE Ultra Edition USB Portable External Hard Drives 160gb, 250gb, 320gb, 500gb, 750gb & 1TB (Suitable for Ultra vers released Aug 2009)
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit and Secure, 30 April 2013
I spent a lot of time choosing a case for my Passport mainly because I was worried that it would not fit my WD My Passport 1TB Portable Hard Drive - Blue.

Item model number WDBBEP0010BRD-EESN

But anyone who is worried abot the same - trust me it fits! and fits nicely including the cable.

Very happy with it - highly recommended!

Hugh's Three Good Things
Hugh's Three Good Things
by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Superb, Satisfying, 13 April 2013
I never feel compelled to write reviews but had to add to already numerou love for this great book.

Why is it so good? Why should you buy it?

If you are anything like me you probably got a number of cook books sitting on your shelf, some used, some gathering dust. Trust me this one will get used.

The secret of the success of this book is in it simplicity! But not only are these recipes easy to do and follow they produce great results. I have make quite a few different dishes from this book now and every single one of them have been truly lovely.

The other great thing about this book is it is not just a book of rehashed recipes. There are new ideas and combinations here that will grab your attention right off the page and inspire you to make them.

If you are going to buy one more recipe book - do yourself a favour and get this one - trust me it will get used!