Profile for Adam Smith, ADS Purchase & Supply Ltd. > Reviews

Content by Adam Smith, AD...

Adam Smith, ADS Purchase & Supply Ltd. (Atherstone, Warwickshire United Kingdom)

. . . and Death Came Third!: The Definitive Guide to Networking and Speaking in Public
by Andy Lopata

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read!, 16 May 2011
Can't recommend "..and Death came Third!" enough! Really helps anyone facing the fear of networking and speaking in public. Fantastic read for networkers (new and old) and anyone wanting/needing/having to speak in public.

It's clear, down to earth, and a little humour makes it really easy to get to read.

Tackling the major issues that I (and many others I'm sure), face in everyday business life and when going to networking events. The first edition was great, but the second really hones that success. It's already helping to further improve my networking and also giving presentations to my clients. It gives really useful tips, tools and techniques that have clearly come from some years of experience!

..and Death Came Third!
..and Death Came Third!
by Andy Lopata

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 5 April 2006
Fantastic read for networkers (new and old) and anyone wanting/needing to speak in public. Clear and down to earth and there is a touch of humour in there as well, makes it really easy to read.

It tackles the major issues that I (and many others I'm sure), face in everyday business life and when going to networking events. It's going to help improve my networking and also giving presentations to my clients. It gives really useful tips, tools and techniques that clearly come from some years of experience; I can't wait to put them into practice!