ARRAY(0xac87e510)

Profile for Kazzy > Reviews

Content by Kazzy

Kazzy

Maebelle's hat (The Willy Series)
Maebelle's hat (The Willy Series)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 30 Jun 2012
This is another book that I have read and re-read to my 3 yr old son he loves listen to me read these books to home and the pictures just make it easier to keep him interested .

Garbage! Monster! Burp!
Garbage! Monster! Burp!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, 30 Jun 2012
I have read this book to my 3 yr old son several times now he absolutely loves this story. He constantly is asking me now to read him stories from my kindle

Too Close For Comfort (Knight & Culverhouse)
Too Close For Comfort (Knight & Culverhouse)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 29 Jun 2012
Good book quite a short story but still worth reading did fill sorry for her finding love and losing it under such a situation

THE FACEBOOK KILLER: Part 1. Social networking - Hannibal Lecter-style. (The Facebook Serial Killer)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 29 Jun 2012
I have read all three of these books and they are fantastic the best books I've read on kindle it kept me interested all the time and it's amazing what a man can be driven to after something so horrific. Everyone must read these books they are an excellent read .

Spoilt (Book 1: Spoilt Series)
Spoilt (Book 1: Spoilt Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Review on spoilt, 29 Jun 2012
Great book loved reading every minute of it kept me wanting more all the time. Never realised until the end what was going on and who it was well worth reading.

Graveyard Games
Graveyard Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 29 Jun 2012
This review is from: Graveyard Games (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant book kept me very interested the whole time couldn't put it down would defiantly recommend to anyone who likes to be kept wondering who done it!

Get Some
Get Some

4.0 out of 5 stars Stomach renching, 29 Jun 2012
This review is from: Get Some (Kindle Edition)
Great book defiantly pulls at the heart strings! Really enjoyed reading this book give great details and a fab story line would recommend