Profile for O. Whittam > Reviews

Content by O. Whittam

O. Whittam "Angellivia" (Manchester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
SAVFY® 9 PCS Whisky Chilling Rocks Ice Stones Drinks Cooler Cubes Whiskey Scotch on the Rocks Granite with a Muslin Pouch
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 31 Dec. 2013
I bought these as a gift for my Dad for Christmas. He's not a big whiskey drinker but he likes unusual things and was very impressed with these.

Carcassonne Winter Edition
Carcassonne Winter Edition
Offered by Boardgames4usUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab., 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Carcassonne Winter Edition (Toy)
Carcassone is a new game to me and this winter edition looked lovely. The tiles are charming and the game is a great strategy game.

Whisky Rocker Glasses 10.5oz / 300ml by bar@drinkstuff - Set of 2 | Gift Boxed | Whiskey Tumblers, Rocking Whisky Glasses, Rolling Whisky Glasses
Offered by Drinkstuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 31 Dec. 2013
My dad loved these for Christmas. He's not a massive whiskey drinker but he likes unusual things and these went down very well.

LeapFrog Letter Factory Phonics
LeapFrog Letter Factory Phonics

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 Dec. 2013
My little girl seems to like this. I think the voice recorder must be from New Zealand though with the accent on the letters and I assumed it would be British! Some letters are not pronounced in a British way!

RHA SA950i On Ear Portable Headphones with Remote Titanium Speakers
RHA SA950i On Ear Portable Headphones with Remote Titanium Speakers
Offered by R H A

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful., 31 Dec. 2013
I bought these as a gift for my husband who is very sound quality snobby. I had read other reviews which were very positive on the sounds quality considering the price and took a chance. He is incredibly impressed with the headphones. He says the sound quality is amazing for the size and price and has commented everyday on how good they are. Highly recommended.

Peppa Pig: A Christmas Compilation [Volume 20] [DVD]
Peppa Pig: A Christmas Compilation [Volume 20] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Phil Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa!, 31 Dec. 2013
If your child loves Peppa Pig then they will love this DVD. A collection of Christmassy Peppa episodes. You can't go wrong.

Cath Kidston Mini Notes (Cath Kidston Stationery)
Cath Kidston Mini Notes (Cath Kidston Stationery)
by Cath Kidston

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute., 31 Dec. 2013
Very cute. A perfect little gift for a Cath Kidston fan. They are very small though, about half the size I expected.

Pandora Pink Flower Tree Wall Stickers Art Decor
Pandora Pink Flower Tree Wall Stickers Art Decor

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small., 31 Dec. 2013
The stickers look like the picture but are very small. I had read other reviews that said they were small but I didn't expect them to be this small! The pictures are very misleading. There is no way they are the height of a chair.

XCSOURCE® 180 Degree Fish Eye Lens + Wide Angle + Micro Lens Kit for iPhone 4 4S 4G 5 5G 5S 5C 6 Plus Samsung GALAXY S2 I9100 S3 I9300 S4 I9500 Note I9220 Note2 N7100 Note3 S3 S4 S5 S6 S6 Edge mini i8190 S7562 HTC LG DC264(Red)
Offered by XCSOURCE

4.0 out of 5 stars Nifty, 31 Dec. 2013
A nifty little piece of kit to enhance the lens on your iPhone. Would possibly be better if it came packaged with an explanation of what it was as I have it as a gift to two people and had to explain to both what exactly it was!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely gift, 31 Dec. 2013
I got two of these for gifts for adult Harry Potter fans and both loved them. It is a nice size.

Page: 1 | 2