Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

GLITZY GIZMOS PURPLE ULTRA BUTTERFLY DIARY/FOLIO PU LEATHER SECURE MAGNETIC CREDIT CARD MONEY SLOT FLIP WALLET CASE COVER POUCH FOR SONY XPERIA J ST26i
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

5.0 out of 5 stars Glitzy Gizmo Butterfly Phone case, 24 Jan. 2014
Having just bought a new phone I wanted to be able to keep it safe and easily findable in my handbag.

This is just great.....does the job perfectly....no more scrabbling around in the bottom of my handbag and it looks really snazzy too!

Highly recommended!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture Pockets Large, 24 Jan. 2014
Having been given a Large Picture Pockets myself as a gift last Christmas, I have been so pleased with it that I decided to purchase a couple more for other people as gifts this Christmas.

In this age of new technology, I, like most of us I suspect, are used to having our photos only on our computers, tablets and phones....I had forgotten how nice it is to have some of our favourite photos of family and friends around us. I placed mine on a blank wall and its amazing what attention it gets from visiting family and friends.

Buy one, you wont be disappointed!

Doctor Who Anti Time Device
Doctor Who Anti Time Device
Offered by scificollectorshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who Anti Time Device, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who Anti Time Device (Toy)
Bought 2 of these for my Grandsons (aged 3 and 9) for Xmas and they loved them......has a wide range of phrases and flashing lights etc....Great for playing against each other and for turning your Grandma into a "Stone Angel!!"...good price for the product so would recommend to other Dr Who fans.

Doctor Who 9-inch Dalek Talking Plush (Red)
Doctor Who 9-inch Dalek Talking Plush (Red)
Offered by BBC Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who 9 inch talking Dalek, 28 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my Grandson's 3rd birthday as he is into anything with a Dr Who theme it is sure to be a hit.....As it is a soft toy it is also safe to play with around his 1 year old sister..He loved it but I was a little disappointed that it only seemed to say about 2-3 phrases but that didn't seem to bother him and after all it is his present!!!

Economy Webcam - Logicam Easycam Webcam - USB Webcam, Built-in Microphone, Plug & Play Webcam, 6 LED lights, Plug and Play USB Web Camera which does not need any driver - Ideal Chat webcam and Ideal Gift [Price reduced]. Good Quality Webcam
Offered by ProGadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Logicam Webcam, 14 Dec. 2012
Bought for my Grandson for his new computer and apparently its VERY easy to install,minimum fuss and up and running in no time at all...Great product, would recommend to others.

Mele Kalikimaka (Christmas In Hawaii)
Mele Kalikimaka (Christmas In Hawaii)

5.0 out of 5 stars MEE kALIKIMAKA, 14 Dec. 2012
Guaranteed to raise your spirits and put a festive zing into your Christmas.. I just.can't help dancing around to this!!!!

La Voce
La Voce
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Russell Watson "La Voce", 31 Dec. 2010
This review is from: La Voce (Audio CD)
Perhaps I am a little biased being a firm Russell Watson fan, but I do feel this CD is one of his best and showcases his voice wonderfully. Over the past year or so "the voice" has developed into a deeper, richer tone and the varied choice of well known and loved classics sung mostly in Italian and accompanied by the Roma Sinfonietta are just beautiful. Looking forward to seeing him perform some of these in his new tour in 2011...Well done Russell!

A recommend buy for all Russell fans - old and new...you won't be disappointed.