Profile for Blackbird > Reviews

Mens Inspired By Doctor Who T Shirt - Bad Wolf - Sport Grey - Medium
Offered by Refugeek Tees
Price: 13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic (See what I did there), 7 Jun 2013
I absolutely love this product, I love it because it is a subtle reference to me favourite T.V programme. I am not a person who likes to show off or draw to much attention to myself and I do feel that other Doctor Who T-shirts would not express this feeling efficiently, also some other T-shirts associated with Doctor Who are very cheesy and bland. However, this T-shirt is a clever reference which I feel devoted Doctor Who fans would understand and know, rather then just everyone knowing what T-shirt you are wearing when you walk down the street. I feel as if I am in a select group of Whovians.

Also I have to stress that the quality of this T-shirt is exceptional. I originally was a bit concerned about the price but now I realise it was well worth the money as I can see this T-shirt lasting for years as it is strong and the print on the T-shirt isn't that plastic tacky type material, if you know the type I mean, it is in fact very professionally done and it really does feel as if its woven into the T-shirt. If you are a Doctor Who fan I would definitely recommend this product.

Time & Space Visualiser: The story and history of Doctor Who as data visualisations
by Paul Smith
Price: 16.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, but a little too overpriced, 30 May 2013
This book does an excellent job and presenting visuals on Doctor Who it really does do it proud. The diagrams are easy to follow and give really interesting information which any fan of Doctor Who would love, such as myself.

However, the only problem I had, which I'm sure wouldn't be a surprise to you but I do think it is a bit overpriced and this actually gave me doubts when I was first contemplated on buying it. But I guess Doctor Who got the better of me and I couldn't resist. I'm not sure if I would say it is definitely worth 24.95, but it certainly is a beautiful representation in a visual and informational aspect of Doctor Who it really is stunning. This is why I only gave it 4 stars, because of the price weighing it down. Although, if we forgot about the price and just primarily focused on the product and its context then I would certainly give it a 5 star rating.

Although, if you are a Doctor Who fan then I do believe you could forgive your self for buying this product (concerning the price) as it really does provide rich detailed information across the whole series of Doctor Who.

Brand New Hand Crafted Cherry Wooden Chess And Draughts Set 35cm x 35cm
Brand New Hand Crafted Cherry Wooden Chess And Draughts Set 35cm x 35cm
Offered by Prime-Chess
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful product, 30 May 2013
In the description of this product it states 'Best chess for the price' and I have to say it certainly lives up to its expectations. When I opened up the packaging I was warmly greeted with a charming yet gorgeous Chess and Draughts set. The pieces are of good sturdy quality but yet still have a delicate and detailed feel to them as well as the board they play on. The pieces are stored in the board and they fit in with ease with plenty of room for comfort.

Also with this product it comes in a neatly fitted white cardboard box, now I know it may not seem much, but I am planning on going to University this year and hope to bring my Chess set with me so this box will act marvellously protecting the folded board inside, which is of course ideal.

This product truly is unique and I am so happy that I found this offer I can't wait to play with this set over the years with my friends and family developing and forming friendships, while challenging them at the same time.