Profile for Smiler > Reviews

Content by Smiler

Smiler

Telekinetic (a Hyllis family story #1)
Telekinetic (a Hyllis family story #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this book, 22 July 2014
I really like this book. Looking forward to the further adventures of the Hyllis family and the advent of Daussie coming into her powers and Tarc finding further ideas to his knack. Thank you Mr Dahners and look forward to the next book. May your muse ever guide you.

Redmond Trading Company, Earthpaste, Amazingly Natural Toothpaste, Wintergreen, 4 oz (113 g)
Offered by High Street

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish this product was around long ago as the results I get are fantastic. Not going back to the commercial products containing, 18 July 2014
A Real pleasure using this. I wish this product was around long ago as the results I get are fantastic. Not going back to the commercial products containing fluoride & glycerine rubbish

Rescue (an Ell Donsaii story #11)
Rescue (an Ell Donsaii story #11)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rescue by Laurence Danvers, 11 Jun 2014
I'm such a big Fan of Eli Donsaii and her genius in extending the bounds of human knowledge. Such a good person with sound moral values but still able to make decisive kickass decisions. I look forward to a future family of Donsaii trouble shooters running round the Universe. I doff my hat to Mr Danvers for such a delicious read please keep them coming!

Dark Matter: Star Carrier: Book Five
Dark Matter: Star Carrier: Book Five

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Matter review, 11 Jun 2014
Nicely done Ian Douglas AKA William H. Keith. Showing that human nature is probably going to be our biggest treat in a odd universe and that the best can overcome the worst of us is what a good story teller is all about. The Journey is believable and nicely delivered. Looking forward to the next book.

Pirates Bane (The Wandering Engineer Book 6)
Pirates Bane (The Wandering Engineer Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 28 Jan 2014
Excellent story in this series. A few typos here and there but aside that, a thumping good read and unputdownable for me from start to finish. looking forward to the next instalment from one of my fav authors . Go Chris!

Felco903 Diamond Sharpener
Felco903 Diamond Sharpener

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tool for the job, 13 Dec 2012
This is the perfect pocket tool for putting back that needed cutting edge on bladed tools that need to be sharp to do the job.
Delivery was prompt and the sharpening guide was handy.

OCR A2 Chemistry A Student Book and CD-ROM
OCR A2 Chemistry A Student Book and CD-ROM
by Mr Dave Gent

5.0 out of 5 stars OCR A2 Chemistry print review, 2 Nov 2009
We initially received a misprinted copy with missing pages but this was replaced expeditiously by amazon's returns and replacement Policy. The book is succinct with good examples and diagrams with an interesting structured layout ideal for dipping in or paced revision. Although the CD is light on detail, the prompts are good revision aids to the more detailed book.