Profile for M. Fisher > Reviews

The Tiara Club: Princess Emily and the Wishing Star
The Tiara Club: Princess Emily and the Wishing Star
by Vivian French

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for little princesses, 29 Mar. 2010
My girls loves these books, she is very girly (loves pink/princesses) and this book is great.

Funny Stories For 7 Year Olds
Funny Stories For 7 Year Olds
by Helen Paiba

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, but my two were not keen, 29 Mar. 2010
the book looks good and I thought idea for my two children, but they both prefer something more tailored to them (girly for my girl and star wars for my boy). I think they found the book to not have too many pictures and not for them

Star Wars: Episode 5 The Empire Strikes Back (Star Wars Cinemanga)
Star Wars: Episode 5 The Empire Strikes Back (Star Wars Cinemanga)
by Lucasfilm Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Comic book but good for boys who do like reading, 29 Mar. 2010
My son does not like reading much, but will keep reading these comic style books over and over, so good value and he reads them without prompting

Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi Photo Comic (Star Wars (Dark Horse))
Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi Photo Comic (Star Wars (Dark Horse))
by George Lucas

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for boys who do not like reading, 29 Mar. 2010
My son does not like reading that much, but he loves these as they are comic and he does read them over and over

Easy Peasy Chinese: Mandarin Chinese for Beginners (Reissues Education 2014)
Easy Peasy Chinese: Mandarin Chinese for Beginners (Reissues Education 2014)
by Elinor Greenwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book and CD for starting off, 29 Mar. 2010
We found the book very useful for quick easy reference and the CD helps with the sounding of it, as that is what a lot of the Mandarin is about, it is not what the word is but how you say it, as the same word can have 4 different words, just sounded differently.

Barbie My Size Throne
Barbie My Size Throne

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and my girl loves it, 22 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Barbie My Size Throne (Toy)
Great toy for little princesses. My girl loves it when she is dressing up as a princesses as when you sit on it, a tune announces that fact. I can also hear it, so I know she sits on it quite a lot. Great value toy and very robust.

The New High Protein Healthy Fast Food Diet: The Effective Way to Use Convenience Foods as Part of a Low-Carb Diet
by Dr Charles Clark

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 22 Feb. 2010
good book, but did not tell me anything which I could not have figured out myself, e.g. eat meat and veg mostly when going out to resturants/fast food places. You would need to take book with you to get it absolutly right,as it is easy stuff to forget once you have read it, or know what resturant you are going to and jen up on it before you go.

The New High Protein Diet Cookbook: Fast, Delicious Recipes for Any High-protein or Low-carb Lifestyle
by Dr Charles Clark

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, 22 Feb. 2010
I found this book to be ok and had lots of ideas. I would have prefered a few picturs and colour, to keep my interest/tempt me to make the meals.

Beast Quest: 15: Narga the Sea Monster
Beast Quest: 15: Narga the Sea Monster
by Adam Blade

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 22 Feb. 2010
My son loves these and especially likes the fact that he can get cards to collect at the end, which I let him have when he has read it, so there is an incentive to read them.

LEGO Star Wars 8017 Darth Vader's TIE Fighter
LEGO Star Wars 8017 Darth Vader's TIE Fighter

4.0 out of 5 stars Son loved it, but certain parts keep coming off, 22 Feb. 2010
My son loved doing this and the instructions were not too bad to follow. The only issue is that as it has parts that hang off, these can easily get caught while he is playing games with it and then he leave the whole thing, as he wants to play not build it again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5