Profile for Kylie > Reviews

Kipling Women's City Pack B Backpack K1214751M Sky Blue
Kipling Women's City Pack B Backpack K1214751M Sky Blue
Offered by The Necessity

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag, 4 Sep 2014
Love this bag, it looks amazing, it's very well made. It is comfortable to wear and has loads of room inside. I have lots of kipling bags but this is going to be my favourite.

Original Doggyhut MEDIUM Dog Bike Trailer Pet Bicycle Trailer 1011502
Original Doggyhut MEDIUM Dog Bike Trailer Pet Bicycle Trailer 1011502
Offered by Veelar

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product., 2 Sep 2014
We bought this for out two west highland terriers. Both dogs can be quiet fussy and we were not sure how they would react. Surprisingly they seemed to accept it. We had a fabulous first time use if it whilst cycling in dartmoor. My husband found it quiet heavy to pull but we did have two dogs. We had lots if good comments about it whilst out cycling. It folds up easily and doesn't take up much room in the card we would definitely recommend. Well made and dogs were comfortable. We did zip it all up or I think our dogs would have tried to jump out.

Lunch Box Bag Tote Insulated Cooler Carry Bag for Travel Picnic - Floral Pattern
Offered by joygood

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad quality, 2 Sep 2014
I know this is a cheap cool box but it has arrived so badly made it is probably heading for the bin. The stitching us all loose and the zip is only three quarters sown on. It is a shame as if it were sewed better then I dare say it would do the job and be fine. Maybe I just got a bad one.

Zymox Medicated Pet Shampoo, 12-Ounce
Zymox Medicated Pet Shampoo, 12-Ounce
Offered by Vitamin Chaps

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 May 2014
This shampoo is brilliant, my friend who lives in America recommended it for dogs skin conditions. My little west highland terrier was loosing all her hair due to a fungus condition. The vets were giving her steroids, anti biotics etc and nothing worked. This shampoo and the rinse cream that we bought started working and showing good results within day one and two. Her skin in perfect now. I highly recommend this.

FitFlop-Sandals Flora Women-UK: 6-Ultra Orange
FitFlop-Sandals Flora Women-UK: 6-Ultra Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes, 13 April 2014
This review is from: FitFlop Sandals Flora (Shoes)
I buy a new pair every year as I live them they are so comfortable, I'm still wearing the ones that I got four years ago, it's good to have different styles. As soon as summer starts I live in my fit flops. They are very good for supporting your feet and helped me a great deal when I had sprained Achilles heal.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quilt cover, 27 Mar 2014
This is a nice quality, fits perfect and looks lovely on the little bed.
Not a lot more to say, shame amazon insist on so many words, it can make reviewing a chore!

Aveeno Eczema Cream 5 oz
Aveeno Eczema Cream 5 oz
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cream, 27 Mar 2014
My grand daughter has this for her eczema and it really helps it. I have been using it myself on my face and it feels very soothing. I wish I could buy it in the shops in the uk but I'm pleased to know I can get it on amazon.

Bundle Monster 18pc Girl Baby Toddler Ribbon Bows Flowers Mixed Design Hair Clip and Barrettes
Offered by Bundle Monster

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hair clips, 8 Feb 2014
I got these for my grand daughter who is 16 months old and has fine hair. They are so easy to go in and are soft on her fine hair. Great product, love these!

Peppa Pig My 1st Ride On
Peppa Pig My 1st Ride On
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad buy, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig My 1st Ride On (Toy)
We bought this for my granddaughter and returned it the next day. It was very unstable and she fell off several times. The only place it should be put is in the bin.

Maxi-Cosi EasyBase 2 Car Seat Base
Maxi-Cosi EasyBase 2 Car Seat Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes life easy, 30 Jan 2014
This makes it so east to clip into the car and then clip into the buggy. It is also strong and safe

Page: 1 | 2 | 3